CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The Passing of Andy Cutler by #5043 ..... Chelation: Andy Cutler Protocol Forum

Date:   8/8/2017 11:07:15 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   2,949
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2379693

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

The question that no one seems to dare ask is why, if Cutler was so 'correct' when it came to matters of health, did he die of a heart attack at such a YOUNG age?

Could it be because he was so adamant that things like methylation were 'fads' and 'nonsense -- and so he ignored concepts that may have helped him? -- or was it that he was so angry most of the time, or "brusque" as noted in the article, that that anger took a toll on his health?

I know you're a big fan of his work Joe, but look at his picture in the last link in your post; He looks quite bad, at least 10 years older than his age, and clearly overweight (a risk factor for heart disease).

Yes, he helped a lot of people, but he wasn't a saint. He was often very dismissive and outright rude to people who were just looking for help.

Plus he could never explain why the vast majority of people -- millions of them -- who take ALA for diabetic neuropathy and have a mouth full of Amalgams -- never develop mercury toxicity.

I agree with this quote from the article:

"Over the years some people found Cutler’s concise and unflinching communication style brusque and abrasive. Some listserv commenters would argue with him; the terminally offended would depart the listserv with a final huffy post. But Cutler was unwavering: he had little patience for people whose unwillingness to question corporate allopathic medicine led to unnecessary health damage."

He should've had more patience, he should've been kinder and less rude and abrasisve. That was uncalled for, and suggested perhaps that even though he said he successfully chelated almost 20 years ago, that maybe he still was toxic, as there were clearly times he was 'mad as a hatter'.

Having said that, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2379693