CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me. by #68716 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/2/2017 5:56:26 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   3,769
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2370678

JamieT, I am so sorry to read about your journey.

I will make suggestions from my own experiences and try to explain them in the best way that I can.

If you take the parasites with you in a container, whomever you visit will be able to identify them. My son believed that he had roundworms and brought the specimen to the doctor's - it turned out to be toilette paper. That is not to suggest that what you have discovered is to be ignored. Absolutely not!

Also, please, please, please try to examine the facts rather than predict or expect that people will think you're nuts. Looking to self-diagnose using online information can be very, very dubious, at the very least. If you don't want to see an allopathic practitioner (and, I "get that"), then save up the funds to go visit a Certified Doctor of Holistic Medicine. Make certain that the practitioner is certified.

Diatomaceous earth can be very, very dangerous. The "powder" is really a container of diatom skeletons that have very, very sharp skeletal structures that mutilate tiny organisms like aphids and fleas. Breathing this material can tear your lung tissue to ribbons with no remedy to undo that kind of damage. To ingest diatomaceous earth could be equally hazardous. Keep this in the forefront of your mind: just because it isn't manufactured doesn't always mean that it is "safe." That's why we seek guidance from trained individuals who know all about these approaches.

Finally......the things that you've experienced might require some emotional guidance. Extreme trauma can lead to a host of physical reactions, chronic illnesses, and diseases, including various types of cancers. So, having typed that, I would strongly encourage you to seek out a professional counseling therapist that specializes in trauma and PTSD. Between being pregnant, being harassed, and suffering the loss of your brother-in-law, there is enough there to tip anyone's apple cart.

I am a strong advocate of emotional well-being - read my CureZone blog, "Coping With Betrayal." We all experience horrific things that occur, and we just don't always have the means, tools, or techniques to help us process these events, and to find that emotional balance and calm.

Before you do anything else, contemplate counseling therapy and visiting a practitioner with your specimens in hand. Fear is the one thing that can beat a person down: fear of ridicule; fear of belittling; fear of shame; fear of being labeled; and so forth.

And........perhaps, right now may not be the best time to try to start up another business.  Unless you need the income, it might be the Universe suggesting that you might want to involve yourself in some self-care.  And, that may involve dealing with post-partum psychosis - MANY women suffer from this in silence because they're fearful of being locked up or institutionalized.  That doesn't happen without extreme cause.  

Brightest and most sincere blessings of comfort and encouragement to you, JamieT. You're not crazy, and you're okay.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2370678