CureZone   Log On   Join

Please help me. by JamieT ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/2/2017 2:49:36 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   4,178
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2370642

Hi and thank you in advance for reading my long winded post. I've been reading posts on this site since November and decided to share my story in hopes of help. I'm a 38 y/o female, married with 3 daughters. Almost 5 years ago while I was pregnant with my youngest, my brother in law committed suicide and my sister lost it. Also, I was being severely harassed my my husbands ex wife. I gave birth to my daughter and immediately showed signs of postpartum psychosis I believe it was stress induced. I stayed up for 5 days after I gave birth, I went 25 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight in under 2 weeks, I was imagining people were recording me in my house and were out to kill me, I died my hair pink and started dressing very risqué, I suddenly wanted to have 8 more kids, I tried to kill myself (which I'd never in my right mind even consider since my dad and brother in law did) I was hospitalized for around 35 days total, 3 times over a two month period in a psych ward, my children were taken away by cps, I was having very intense panic attacks, I also thought I had worms in my eyes. I went to the doctor 2 times in the first two weeks after birth saying I didn't feel ok. I was prescribed Zoloft and an anti anxiety med for "depression." Within the first 6 months I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and unknown mood disorder. I seen around 8 different psychiatrists and counselors through Kaiser. This odd behavior went on for about a year until my eldest finally asked why I didn't love them anymore. It was a wake up call. I started writing down all my symptoms and talked to my friend who's a nurse in an ob/gyn office. She spoke with the doctor she worked for and he said I for sure had post partum psychosis. Finally I was prescribed an antipsychotic and was pretty much back to myself within a week. I got my kaiser psychiatrist to confirm the diagnosis as well. So when I thought I had the worms in my eyes, I went to my primary care doctor who referred me to an ophthalmologist who wouldn't even shine a light in my eyes and told me to seek psychiatric help. So all these years I've assumed I was hallucinating. This past November I hit my head very hard and got a bad concussion that lasted over a month. I started having very bad sinus/respiratory issues shortly after. I have only had 2 days of a menstrual cycle since then, my doctor told me it's pre menopause. My skin started to itch and I got sores on my hands, feet, arms, legs and face with appeared out of nowhere. I started to notice clear/white stringy like stuff coming out of the sores. Then one day I was going to the bathroom and wiped and something came out of me which was brown and moving. I saved it and immediately called my doctor and wanted to be seen. He called me and asked what it looked like (I will provide a picture) he said it sounded like round worms and prescribed me a medication to take it was a one dose pill. This seemed to only make matters worse as now my eyes, nose and ears were releasing the same strings but also a lot of spider web like material. Just last night I pulled out a golf ball size of white/gray spider like material from my nose. At first I thought it was because we had down pillows and blankets. I double zip sealed them all and cleaned my house thoroughly. But a few days later I felt something in my nose and pulled out a 3-4 inch light brown, very alive worm. I showed my husband and he seen it while it was alive and told me to seek medical help. I explained to him I've been reading online and I'm afraid I'll get diagnosed with delusional parasitosis. So I ordered a parasite test online but have not sent it off yet. I will this weekend. I've emailed several naturopathic doctors for help and none specialize in parasite infections. I've taken "scram away" a parasite remover with several different herbal medicines in it, I've tried goldenseal, oregano oil, tea tree oil, colloidal silver, garlic, sulfur shampoos, teas, enemas and the list goes on. Now I have a sore in the corner of my mouth that constantly releases white to brown very long never ending strings. Sometimes I see small white/gray/brown very small bugs come out of my eyes, mouth, nose, ears or hair. They fly away. Since we have several hydroponic gardens I assumed they were some sort of fungus gnat but can't pinpoint what kind but my husband seen them around our bed and recently treated our garden with diatomaceous earth about 4 days ago. I also have 3 large fish tanks with flower horns and other cichlids and started noticing worms in the filters when I would clean them so I treated them for parasites as well. I feel like I'm going crazy as this takes up much of my day, itching, feeling like I'm getting bit, removing stuff out of the corners of my mouth, nose, ears and eyes. I have night sweats so bad I change my sheets daily as they are soaked. I'm ashamed to really tell anyone the full extent of what I'm experiencing. I know I'm not crazy, I'm a good mom and wife. My eldest attends UCLA and we are multiple business owners as well as very active in our community. Please help and give suggestions what to do. I also have Diatomaceous Earth but have not started taking it. http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/tn-IMG_0016.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2370642