CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: body odor? by abnormalgirl ..... Bad Breath / Halitosis Forum

Date:   5/24/2017 3:56:31 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   2,862
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2369135

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

After reading what you wrote you have several issues goin on in your body. once you address them, you will see results and end your anguish.

i tried everything and mostly some things are not going to work and sometimes theres too much guessing to figure out what exactly is the problem

it could be dental- but since your dentist said all looks fine.- then it is not dental

Its digestive /stomach problem.

you have low stomach acid. when you eat, your food is not sterilzed/disenfected by your stomach bc there is no stomach acid. so as a result, you have a white coating on tongue, what you eat fernments in your stomach causing bad odor- no matter how much you brush.

you will have to drink Bentonite clay to removes years of fermented food in stomach. start taking betaine hcl with pepsin after meal about 5-9 of them. the betaine will diminish the bad breath and start cleaning the tongue too.

it took me years to get it, i too alienated myself and felt so bad for being a loner etc... i lost alot of time. but learned about the body and digestive tract and low stomach acid. I now know hoe the body operates. and my babd breath is almost gone. well at least people dont cover their nose when i talk. unless i forget to take betaine. also take digestive enzymes that dot he job of breaking down fats, protiens, dairy and vegetables and fruits too. cause if you dont have acid, big chances are you casnnot break down lettus, fruits veggiess ether > and that results in bad breath.
bad breath also results from poor or congested gallbladder,. so get that checvked and cleanse it and fix your gallbladder so that the acid can start devolping naturally. cant be on supplements for life!!!!!!!!!!! good luck

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2369135