CureZone   Log On   Join

Conclusion by HAnoniem ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/28/2017 12:28:44 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   6,562
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2365191

I am now very sure I had SIBO. And it seems cured now. Unfortunately I never had a 'breath test' for confirmation.

In my particular case, I combined long-term habits of bad chewing, stress, low movement, eating a lot (yet underweight bmi 19.5) and an inconsistent day rhythm (decreasing intestinal motility) - allowing for the bacteria to live in my lower abdominal. Resulting in continous lower bowel bloating (the lower abdominal bloating was confirmed by a doctor). Now this seems to have disappeared.

I strongly believe the greasy, animal/cow smelling, floating stool is a HUGE indication of SIBO.

The quick way of 'juice fasting' and a longer term 'low fodmap diet' is the way to go if your 'IBS' is actually SIBO.

Strengthening my immune system is also the way to go. Read for advice on my previous post.
"In general I should had a good health already (no smoke, hardly alcohol, sometimes exercise) - but clearly I did not have a good health. I had to change more in lifestyle for the past months to make this positive progress.

- eating good liver foods
- mindful chewing
- no meat
- much less sugars (!)
- reduce self-inflected stress
- more exercise
- proper nose breathing (4-7-8 ; 4s in, 7s still, 8s out) in normal circumstances and proper mouth breathing when running (3-2; 3s in, 2s out)
- stop being a night owl (no smartphone in bed/obtain sun in morning/no evening snacks)
- boiling foods
- no overeating, "eat till you are 80% full"
- taking regular natural probiotics

Overall I feel my intestants can finally restore now, when I keep this up. Along with a healthier bacteria population."

I hope this information helps someone else in the world!

Greetings from The Netherlands.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2365191