CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help.... Me.... Please... by deanna stach ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/26/2017 8:31:14 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,361
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2365038

Your condition could very well be related to a parasite problem. Why dont you go on a parasite/worm cleanse, there are a great many peoducts on the market today. There is one called "Grandmas" & something else but it sounded quite promissing to me and it received many good reviews. Along with that or perhaps prior to taking the herbal cleanse you might want to shake those mico bugs/parasites up a bit with a short fast, they get real uptight when they have to go hungry. Then of course when you do feed them, you only supply with what will kill them! Have you ever looked into what is called Morgellons? id look to it and see if any of what morgellons does matches up with what you are experiencing. There is a utube tape called morgellons and grasshopper or something close to that. Some of what you had mentioned in your post appeared to line up with Morgellons, this is a mysterious ailment and infact up until just recent people were deemed to be crazy and were basically dismissed by the medical establishment. I once met a woman with this morgellons, I looked at her skin with a magnifier and.much to mydismay it was a very real condition. You might want to look right after a hot shower as that seemed to really activate those little buggers like no bodys business. Much of what I have read would link it to the chemtrails being released in the air we are all susceptible and you should not be surprised that 9 0ut of 10 people are carriers of unwanted parasites of some.sort and there are a great many of them out there. Another thing to consider would be to go see a well established naturpath doctor in your area. Look for one with a great number of good reviews. I see in your post you are quite young and going to such a doctor may get expensive. However, because you are young these parasites have a lot of time to multiply and do a great deal of damage should it go untreated. I am not a Doctor, although for many, many years I have worked with them. I am just a person that has lived a life with far more medical expierience than I wished I have had. Both for myself and with many of my close family members. Just know that you deserve to live a happy, painfree life. Dont give up before you find your answers, they are out there. Last but not least, find a doctor that includes you in your own care, dont let them call the shots, they may suggest but remember its your body and you alone have the final say. Good luck my friend, our bodys are our gift from God and when we choose to abuse.that gift much can go wrong. I, also like you have given into the lust of the flesh so to speak, I to have abused my body, Gods gift to me. This to is why I also suffer from a great number of my physical conditions. Only one Doctor has ever told me that. What I find funny is that he is the only one I actually believed. Dont let yourself fall to far of course or you may not be able to find your way back to health! May your journey be blessed and once you find your answers be sure to pay it forward, there is where you will find forgivness for the wrong done to GODS GIFT TO YOU, YOUR BODY, YOUR SOUL! Best, Deanna

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2365038