CureZone   Log On   Join

2017 Exfoliative Cheilitis Cure- PLEASE READ!! by tm2020 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   4/16/2017 8:59:57 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   11,867
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2363409

Hi Everyone,

First let me explain what I feel has give me back my lips after 14+ years of exfoliative cheilitis- then you can go on to read my story down below. Believe me when I say I've read every post on here, and almost the first 20 pages of the Internet about this condition.

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=91614

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=91615

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=91616

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=91617

Method:

I tried these all at once and therefore I'm not sure which one was most effective. I am quite negative about finding a cure for the condition and it would infuriate me every time someone would say "use vasoline!" "drink more water"!

Wow thank you for that groundbreaking advice!!

Here is what I did over a 3 day period (YES 3 DAYS! ) and for some reason a miracle happened and I'm seeing a DRASTIC improvement in my lips.

Vertical lines start to appear in the lips when you are improving. I will follow up on my progress in a week or two.

1. I read in one thread to put a capsule of borage oil on the stomach at night so that was the first part of my routine. This has to do with absorbing fatty acids?

2. I've read this condition could be linked with yeast. The first night I took 2 x 90-billion probiotic capsules, the second night 4 x 90-billion capsules and I will continue with a normal amount in a week.

3. & 4. I've read Daniel Millers Blog and watched his videos- his method involved exfoliating smothering the lips with Aquaphor.

This is a "moisture healing method" Thought this was total bull but I still wanted to try everything and I have to say I really think is why my lips improved. My method is a bit easier. In the morning I exfoliated the F out of my lips with the scrub from Victoria Secret . You can use any scrub- in fact try a more natural one with less chemicals. After you scrub for a minute- make sure you use both your finger and lips to exfoliate, then rinse with water.

Then- apply a HEAVY HEAVY layer of a great lip balm. I put so much on my lips the skin was not even visible.

Then leave it and let it absorb- go on about your day. Do the same exact thing before bed. I use Nuxe- it feels like butter heaven.

His method involves putting on Aqauphor every 30 mins- but aint nobody got time for that!

5. I was eating low- sugar. Smoothies, salads, and drinking about 20 oz of bone broth at night. Stayed away from eating actual meat. Basically a vegan diet with a bit of eggs and bone broth. I also was sick and had not had sip of alcohol for 7 days. I drank coffee because I'll never give that up. I know diet plays an important role but I can hardly imagine my diet made an improvement in just 3 days. Who knows. Just try it.

Background info ( you don't have to read this if you got what you needed )

My health info:

Chronic yeast infections and yeast skin outbreaks, Chornic IBS- constipation, easily got UTIS, issues with my monthly cycle and pms pain, migraines, and food sensitivities .

Took Accutane at age 13 for on and off 4 years.

I totally abused Antibiotics . Also, I'm extremely stressed ALL THE TIME and can't get that under control.

These are things I've tried:

Comprehensive Stool Analysis to check for parasites/ yeast

Hormone Metabolite Assessment

Comp. Metabolic Panel

Liver, Kidney, Inflammation, Thyroid tests

Vitamin Deficiency Test- I was lacking B12, Pantothenate, Biotin, and Choline.

Saw one of the BEST gastroenterologist in country for digestion.- he told me to eat crackers and buy fiber supplements- What a joke.

Every diet you can think of

Finally I want to say we all have this condition for some unknown reason, and this method may not work for you. Just know that many people have cured themselves without spending 1000's of dollars.

I really think if you cannot find a cure go see an Oral Pathologist.

The lips are a mucus membranes- they are the best people to see. Make sure to call first and ask them if they have dealt with this issue. Please feel free to reply and ask questions.

Good luck to all of you! XO

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2363409