CureZone   Log On   Join

Diet Cures Exfoliative Cheilitis (Peeling Lips) April 2017 by Americana321 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   4/13/2017 4:02:52 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   7,492
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2363074

Hi everyone this is my first time posting on here.

I've had EC the past 5 years since I was 18, I'm 23 now, I'm a male and overweight/obese it's been a long battle with this anxiety and Depression creating disease, but there is hope I was nearly at my wits end with this disease I didn't like going out or being around people. I left jobs because of people gossiping about my lips.

It was just a daily struggle, I left school a year before graduating it really took over my whole mind and things I loved to do I use to be really active at the gym 5-6 times a week for 3-4 hours in great shape. But I put on over 100 lbs since I've had HC, I just didn't want people to see me.

Now that I'm past the background part I'll get on with what I'm noticing as a MAJOR clear up of my EC I was going to post once I got fully cured but I'll do it now to help those who need the help.

First off I believe this disease is DIET RELATED!

I tried anything you could think of to cure me except changing my diet.

I was addicted to sugar, processed food in particular bread and anything that contained grains.

The past two weeks I've been eating only Whole Foods and leafy greens. I've been very very strict with eating clean.

And I'm I would say 85% cured.

I can still tell I have it but it's nearly gone others can't tell family has told me my lips looked cleared up I only have a really thin lining of skin left I'd say another 2 weeks or so it'll be all gone.

I really believe this disease is a sign from our body's telling us to heal me and not just treat the symptoms with creams, ointments and even worse Antibiotics . I mainly made this change for the EC but now that my lips have cleared I've started working out again going out and talking to old friends and best of all I'm shedding weight, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! It feels so good!

Now on to my lifestyle change and what I've been eating. I've been eating as organic as possible, organic chicken, lots of fish, a little organic beef, Organic kale, organic spinach, anything leavy green!

I've STAYED AWAY FROM ALL Sugar including fruit (at least for now)

I've stayed AWAY FROM ALL GRAINS!!! No rice, bread of any kind pasta, again no grains!
Most importantly GLUTEN!!

After months of research on grains and Sugar it is a HUGE culprit of chronic disease, inflammatory diseases such as EC and is not great for our digestive system, I'm not a doctor just explaining what's been working for me by the way my EC is on my bottom lip in the middle about a half inch.

Lastly no potatos.

Now I have been getting some starch from organic canned black beans but I haven't noticed it negatively effecting my EC.

I think a high fiber diet is important in pulling the toxins out of my body.

Lastly I think one of the most important things I've been using is APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!!!!

I won't get into the health benefits of it if you watch YouTube videos like I did you'll find out everything you need to know about it! And make sure you drink it with a straw because the acidity can erode teeth enamel that's really the only I guess you could say downside it can have but it's so good for your health and one of the biggest factors in helping with my EC.

Just please make sure you get organic apple cider vinegar with the most important ingredient MOTHER!

Lastly the supplements I use are all organic no weird chemicals:

Omega 3 fish oil 1600mg a day
Vitamin B12 500 mg a day
Lastly
TURMERIC 1500mg a day this is great on so may levels but most important for anti inflammation.

Again there is a light at the end of the tunnel for people dealing with this negative disease. Again I'm not 100% cured but definitely on my way.

If you have questions please write me back again just telling everyone what's worked for me after dealing with this for the past 5 years.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2363074