CureZone   Log On   Join

I was suicidal too and got 90% better in 2 months by #219447 ..... Suicide Confessions Forum

Date:   4/13/2017 10:01:19 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,753
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2363017

I was suicidal too and these treatments got me 90% better in 2 months:

I've had this for at least 2 months and I have begun to recover quickly within the past 4 days especially.

I began taking N-Acetyl Cysteine (600 mg / day) first thing on an empty stomach for my 108 lb body. After 4 days of it now, all of my symptoms are now nearly gone. I will post when I've fully recovered as well.

I increased my spiritual life recently and I believe that also helped.

The NAC is in a fizzy tablet form that I mail-ordered from Europe. It works wayyyyyyy better than the tablets I was taking from my health food store in the US, which did nothing.

NAC needs to be taken with other minerals and with vitamin C, so eating raw almonds and pumpkin seeds every day helped. NAC dehydrated me, so I drank so many fluids.

I cleaned my GI tract out as much as I could before beginning to take it, so that it could be used as effectively as possible, and I believe this is helping it to work so fast.

To clean my GI tract, I drank a lot of salt water, coconut milk beverage, ate kale and papaya every day, avoided: all sugars, meats, refined flours and yeast, and I only buy organic groceries.

I still do all of these things and I plan to until I die so I never get this again.

I avoided restaurant food because it has GMO's.

I had fibers, specs, goo balls, skin plasma, flies, fleas, and collembola, lesions, crawling, itching, seizures, dizziness, insomnia,

cold sweats, daily suicidal thoughts, increased and more perverted sex drive, and personality changes for the extreme worst. As of today, I can barely notice any symptoms.

I used dry swiffers (non-generic worked best) on all surfaces before bed each night and sprayed shower with white vinegar daily.

I also slept on an air mattress covered with an allergy cover that I lint-rolled specs off of before bed each night. I also lint-rolled my bottom sheet, pillow, and pillow case every night.

I also soaked my hair in first Dr. Bronner's liquid peppermint soap and then in ACV for each half of my daily showers.

I applied food grade DE to my anus, pubic hair and genitals, and armpits daily.

I used oil of oregano (with super high carvacol) mixed with more olive oil to keep them out of lesions so they healed fast. Burdock powder from tablets mixed with raw organic coconut oil helped that too.

Sunshine and exercise helped a lot too.

I also used synthetic clothes, towels, and bedding exclusively during the healing bc they bred inside my cotton clothes.

I plan to take all natural Sugar free whey protein shakes to rebuild any damage they did inside.

Good luck to you and may you recover as quickly as possible without taking any toxic chemicals or medicines to do it!!!!! Peace and Love!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2363017