CureZone   Log On   Join

Finished! Day 60 of 60 Day Juice Fast by #218144 ..... Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

Date:   3/27/2017 2:42:16 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,687
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2360240

Everything has come together for me. I've been on distilled water for more than 3 weeks. It has done incredible things for me in such a short time.

The result has been...I want more...lots more!

Where else can I get it? Plant juices are distilled waters too!

I've wanted to do this for a very long time. But something has held me back.

I know that I personally feel my best when I eat nuts&seeds or an avocado, as well as seaweed EVERY day.

The fats make me satisfied the whole day, and the seaweed makes my PH steady.

I still go through periods of heavy detox. The seaweed minerals really help to neutralize the acidity of toxins.

So I've decided to do 2-3 juices plus 1 smoothie a day. This smoothie will have my fats and my seaweed in it. I don't care what it tastes like. I'll throw in bananas!

It just never occurred to me that a smoothie can be part of a juice fast.

I know there will be some days I will only have distilled water. I will just gauge it based on my hunger.
60 days seems like a long time to just have juice. But I will actually be eating everything I normally eat in a day, just juiced. I believe it will actually be double the nutrition I get in a day!

I've been prepping for this for 4 days. I've had only 1 meal a day, plus lots of distilled water and juice.

Day 59, 60
This was a great way to end this experiment! I felt good yesterday, and really good today! My eyes look good, my skin looks great.

I would have never guessed when I started this juice fast, that I would have 'passed' so much garbage. Every possible smell has come out of me: skunk-y, metal-y, mushroom-y, bitter, stale and every other rank smell imaginable. (And this is after almost 3 years of detox!)

I was constipated most of my life. Detoxing has helped me become clean inside, as shown by how much younger I look now. But juice fasting/drinking distilled water has literally kept me in the washroom for almost 2 months!

I will eventually do this again!

Day 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
This last part of my journey has been up and down. One good day, two bad, one good, today not so great. My eye whites look quite grey. My sleep has not been normal either. Normally, I hardly move at night. But for a couple weeks now, I wake up with my sheets all wrapped around me. I'm moving around so much. Something crazy is moving through my system...

Day 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
I had 3 great days- lots of energy and spend my time away from home with friends. Then I felt the 'detox flu' for 2 days. Today, I feel great again! During those 6 days, I didn't taste metal in my mouth; but I had a bad sour taste. And today, it's gone.

I just wanted to talk about detox and emotions. During these past 53 days, I can tell my brain has cleared itself of a lot of debri. My tolerance for EMF is much higher. (Less metal means less conduction).

But I also have had so many memories that I haven't thought about for at least 20 years. I've also been dreaming about people I knew when I was 10!

I also see a connection between my system being overwhelmed with toxins (that detox flu feeling), and feeling 'chicken'.

My friends are having a talent show, and I'm supposed to play my guitar (which I've never done in public).
During those last 2 days of not feeling well, I felt like not even going, because I was too chicken to play.

But now I feel myself again. Even if I play badly, it will still be fun and an adventure!

Day 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47

I have very little to report about this last week of detox. It's been all the same symptoms. The only other change I've had is, I had a horrible taste of metal in my mouth for a week. After that taste went away, my skin is now even better.

My face, which used to always be redder than my neck, is almost the same color. I even thought of wearing a bit of blush (something I have never done before).

My brain is working even better. My memory and thinking is even clearer. I must have had so much metal accumulated there. Also, my EMF tolerance has gone way up. That metal leaving is making me less of an antennae :)

In the negatives, my pee is almost always darker than usual, no matter how much fluid I'm drinking. (I am drinking less juice to give my digestion a break. Ever since I had that week of swelling, I've been fasting more during the day on water. It really helped my digestion heal.)

I'm not sure about this one, but I think my hair grew slow this month.

On the plus side, my eyelashes look better than they ever have.

Day 38
I slept for 10 hours last night! Wow! Had nightmares- very common during detox. (Growling dogs- old childhood trauma) Still having night sweats, and all kinds of crazy smells in the washroom. I'm convinced there's nothing sitting around in my digestive track. The stinks are coming from cells opening and dumping toxic garbage into the bloodstream, and making it's way to the colon. And I've had bitter morning saliva.

Two amazing things have happened to me so far:
1. My living room wall is a shared wall. On the other side of it, is a 5 bar WIFI signal, coming straight into our place. Because I am EMF sensitive (I have too much inorganic metal in me, so I am a strong antennae) I would get a headache and feel tired within 15 minutes or so. But just in this last week, I've turned it into my office, and spending all day in there. (I do have an EMF blocking sheet behind me like always). This means there is more and more metal leaving my body!

2. In the past, if I had a rough sleep, I would feel SO rough in the daytime. In the past week, I had a couple rough nights due to detox. But I had great days anyways. I even did gymnastics! This means my overall health and constitution can take much more abuse. This is great for me.

Day 37
I thought going from only doing 1 day dry fasts to doing 60 days juice fast would be incredibly hard. But it's not! I can't believe how quickly it's going!
Today my pee was dark and stunk like asparagus, but I didn't have any.

I forgot to mention that the last 4 nights I had night sweats. This is interesting because my thyroid is weaker than it should be. My feet and hands are usually cold. I rarely sweat, except in a hot bath.
Overall, skin, eyes and energy all good.

Day 36
Everything seems back to normal. Good digestion, good skin. However, the whites of my eyes are a tad bit yellow/grey. Also, I slept so poorly last night. This is very strange for me. I usually sleep rock solid. Something must be up. I have a stitch in my left side when I bounce for a couple minutes on my trampoline. Not sure what's sitting there...My pee smells like plastic again. More garbage on the move...Oh, and I'm a bit red indicating inflammation. All these things are to be expected during heavy detox.

Day 35
This is day 2 of my water fast. I feel great and look great. My bloating is almost completely gone. I rarely weigh myself. But 10 days ago, when I looked pregnant, I weighed myself. I had gained 8 pounds!

But I lost it in 2 days! I can see my abs again! I guess that's what happens when all that extra garbage passes, plus water and mucus to protect the body from toxins!

By evening, I broke my Water Fast with coconut water.

Because I've been eating so little since my massive bloating, I won't list what I'm eating. No point now .

Day 34
Last night, my body told me that it doesn't want food. It wants to clean out. So I did my first water fast. Surprisingly, I felt better not eating. I have energy again! I studied, did gymnastics (boy have I lost flexibility from my flu time), played my guitar, and just felt like myself.

My stomach is much less bloated. I have literally been in the washroom every hour, all day!

Day 33
I've been making myself eat, but I don't feel like it. Something big is happening in my guts and gizzards haha
3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 Watermelon rinds,

Day 32
My stomach is bloated on and off. Not feeling very good.
3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 Watermelon rinds,

Day 31
My skin looks lovely! I'm still in the washroom, a lot! I've passed many fully formed black rubbery stuff. I say fully formed because I definitely didn't swallow something that big.

Day 30
I'm half way! Feeling great! Pee smells like metal!

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 watermelon rinds, 1 avocado, 1 handful of greens, cilantro

Day 29
Less bloated today, but a bit tired.

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 watermelon rinds,

Day 28
Still bloated! And the washroom smells make me gag. Spent all day away from home. Energy is good.

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 watermelon rinds, 1 yam, 1 avocado, 1 handful of greens, cilantro

Day 27
Feeling good, immunity wise, however my stomach is SO bloated!

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 2 papaya, 1.5 watermelon rinds, 1 yam, 1 avocado, 1 handful of greens, cilantro

Day 26
Feeling great! This was my first day up at 5:30. Since I had the flu, I've been sleeping til 9. Life is getting back to normal.

What I notice is that I've lost some flexibility, plus my hip and knee feels weaker. It's amazing how quickly the body deteriorates when not used.

Day 25
Feeling good! I slept great, and I look less pregnant today :)
It finally occurred to me that my colon might be pretty clear, but my small intestines may be full of garbage. Plus, toxins moving from stored places in the body still need to work their way to the guts. They can cause lots of irritation. Small price to pay :)

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 3 handfuls of greens, 1 avocado, 1 yam

Day 24
I've been passing serious garbage out of my colon, for at least a month now. I need to be close to a washroom.

It seems like there must be nothing inside. But no! Today, I look like I'm 5 months pregnant! Something irritating is moving out of my system, and my colon is bloating to protect itself. It's so weird!

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 3 handfuls of greens, 1 avocado, 1 yam, 1 large watermelon rind

Day 23
I'm finally getting over the flu! I haven't gone for my walks, and I hate that! (My goal is to sunrise & sunset walk, every day)
Things are looking up!
3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 3 handfuls of greens, 1 avocado

Day 22
My tummy is much better, and no headache. But I feel cold. This is my thyroid weakness. (But the doctor never said it was low, I just know by my symptoms).

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 3 handfuls of greens, 1 avocado

Day 21
Just a teeny bit woozy, and headachey. But I'm definitely doing much better. I am still spending a crazy amount of time in the washroom. I didn't think it was possible to still have this much garbage in my system.

I've had a 'beauty jump'. My skin has almost a silver look to it. It's reflecting even more light, I guess.

3 grapefruit, 1/2 large watermelon, 8 persimmons, 4 large handfuls of salad

Day 20
I'm a 1/3 of the way there!

So happy today! My hubby doesn't have the flu anymore. This means I will soon recover. When my hubby is sick, who has an incredible immune system, I struggle to recover. Soon, all will be back to normal:)

I will do distilled water today, and see what happens. I'm not hungry, and my tummy is woozy..

6 mandarin oranges, potatoes.

Day 19
Because I'm fighting this strain of flu, I will give my body a rest today. I will only have distilled water. I've noticed that I haven't been hungry at all, but I've been eating anyways. This isn't normal for me. I only eat when I'm hungry. So I'm just going to let my body play catch up today.

I ended up eating a bit at 4pm.

Today was weird emotionally. I felt 'brain-dead'- didn't want to talk, didn't feel happy or sad. It was like my brain was on vacation. Wish I was....we have 2 feet of snow...

5 mandarin oranges, potatoes

Day 18
Another normal day! Good energy, but my eyes look quite yellow. Must have extra toxins circulating!

By evening, I felt woozy...the real flu. I think this is a strain that the immune system destroys in a few hours. However, it keeps mutating. So hubby and I feel good, feel woozy, feel good, feel woozy...

2 pints blueberries, 1 cup seaweed, 1 cup nuts & seeds, 5 figs, 1/2 pineapple,

Day 17
I wasn't sure if I would still feel woozy today, but I actually feel good!

One thing that I find fascinating is how good I look even when I feel flu-y. In the first couple years of my detox, when I felt bad, I also looked horrible. When my endocrine system (all immunity issues, parasites, infections ect) was over done, my face was puffy all over. When it's puffy, my eyes looked sunken, and my nasio-labial lines were HUGE! This made me look so old!

But ever since I've started distilled water, and this fast, even having the real flu yesterday, I still looked good! I looked in the mirror, and thought, "What's your problem? Why do you feel sick? You look awesome haha"

I also wanted to note that my pee has gone through crazy changes. Almost 6 months into detox, my pee had no smell, at all! Then when I went onto distilled water, for a couple weeks, it smelt like mushrooms or something fungus-y. I believe I was cleaning up candida issues.

Then for 3 weeks, it smelt NASTY! I can only describe it as wet, moldy, red, iron ore rocks that were very damp. I've been to a canyon of red rocks that had lots of water running over them. That's what it smelt like.

I'm thinking that all that metal in my system is passing. The smell is no longer there for about a week now.

I really thought the majority of my detox was over because I look and feel younger. But not so! I'm still dumping garbage!

The real test will be if my immunity is much better than an average person, plus if I am no longer bothered by EMF (no more inorganic minerals in my body- they conduct man-made frequencies).

Late into the evening, I felt woozy again.

2 grapefruit, 6 banana, 1 pomegranate, 2 mangoes, 1 cup seaweed, 1 cup nuts & seeds, 5 figs, 1/2 pineapple,

Day 16
I've had 3 great days in a row! Had plenty of mental and physical energy to live life to the fullest!

By the evening, both my hubby and I had headaches, felt woozy and nauseous. Yup! This is the stomach flu, not detox. (Hubby isn't detoxing haha)

2 grapefruit, 1 pomegranate, 2 mangoes, 1 cup seaweed, 1 cup nuts & seeds, 5 figs, 2 bananas, 1/2 pineapple,

Day 15
I'm 1/4 of the way!

I went to bed with a weird headache, and woke up with it too. I was extremely nauseous, with a super runny nose. I flushed down lots of skunk-y and plastic smells.

But by noon, I felt great again.

3 grapefruit, 8 persimmons, 1 zucchini, 3 large mushrooms

Day 14:
I feel normal again! I'm so happy to be on a normal schedule again! I did almost everything I usually do.

Losing my late afternoons and evenings to detox symptoms was not fun. Now I have all day and evening to play and enjoy life!

3 grapefruit, 8 persimmons, 1/4 pineapple, 1 banana, 1 zucchini, 3 large mushrooms,

Day 13:
I feel like my normal self today- motivated, inspired, creative. My sinuses are clear, my whites are very white, but have a bit of a sore throat.

3 grapefruit, small bag of cherries, 8 persimmons, 1 apple, 2 beet tops, 2 watermelon skins

Day 12:
I was wondering how I'd feel today after being around so many people, some of whom have been fighting colds/stomach flu-s, plus massive radiation in the home.

But I feel really good. My skin looks really good, but my eye whites are slightly grey/yellow. So the last few days were a bit hard on my health, but I had a great time none the less :)

Yesterday, I tried day 12 but felt SO sick by the evening. I slowed detox right down with cooked foods.
But today, I feel much stronger...so here goes....48 days to go :)

I have a new modified plan. After being on raw foods for so long, I can tell you raw juices and smoothies detox me faster...much faster.

I love the progress I'm making on my juice fast, but not how many toxins are floating in my blood stream by evening time. I just feel too flu-y.

So I will be having raw veggies/cooked carbs (which always slow down detox for me) in the evenings if I need them. I know it's not a true juice fast, but it seems to me that it will give me the amazing benefits none the less.

I will be in heavy detox during the day, stop it with food in the evening, and play catch up during sleep. In the mornings, I will feel like my old self:)

2 grapefruit, 8 persimmons, 1 apple, 2 beet tops, 2 watermelon skins, 5 large mushrooms, onion

Day 11:
Feeling good today! Will go for a walk, play my guitar (got a capo!), do some gymnastics. Super day!

UPDATE: By the evening, I went into my detox cycle, again! Days are great, evenings...not so much.

I had 2 huge days ahead of me. Not only would I be away from home, and not have the luxury to feel that 'flu-y' feeling, but I would be in a home that had WIFI and 30 people with cellphones.

I usually avoid places like that because the EMF gives me headaches, makes very tired, and my immunity goes down (I'll catch a cold). So I decided I would SLOW DOWN detox to the slowest degree.

I still juiced, but I also had raw veggies, and some cooked veggies. It made being away from home possible because I felt great! Plus, it was so enjoyable!

And 2 interesting things happened:

1. I told a friend about about distilled water. She started drinking it and said that she was in the washroom passing SO much stuff from her bowel. I told her, "Your body is ridding itself of garbage. Imagine what you'll look and feel like when it starts cleaning your lymph, and all the water in your cells!"

It was exciting to see her body respond so quickly!

2. Because of all the EMF at the house I visited, I wanted to make sure I spend some time Earthing.

So I brought my silver sheet with me. It's a large cloth made out of 50% silver that connects to the grounding of the house.

I wrap myself in it like a cocoon. It makes me feel so refreshed, and any trace of a headache from EMF disappears within 20 minutes or so. It blocks all cellphones, WIFI, plus makes the voltage on me at 0V (instead of 1V or 2V like most dirty electricity does).

I read about animals instinctively sensing earthing. If you give a dog or cat a grounded bed, they will always chose it over a non-grounded bed.

Anyways, this house had small dogs. I don't really like dogs, so I didn't pet them or give them any attention. While I was under my blanket, their dog stood by me and watched me for almost 2 hours. He wanted to lie on my lap, on top of my earthing sheet. I kept asking the owners why he kept coming to me, but they didn't know.

I didn't put him on my sheet because I don't want 'dog smell' on it (I sleep in it). It was weird to have this dog be attracted to me when I wanted nothing to do with him.

Eventually, I realized he sensed my sheet. I wondered if he could 'feel' it just by being a few inches away, the same way I 'feel' WIFI. Except he wanted to be near it, and I run away from WIFI haha

Just thought I'd share that with you all :)

--->This is the 3rd day of slowing down the detox cycle with cooked foods. I had intended to do 60 consecutive days of pure juicing. But my body won't let me.

The difference I think is the amount of metal I have in my system. As it comes out, I am nauseous, headache-y, my muscles ache, and I've had enough. I'd rather go slow and enjoy life, than detox TOO quickly and lose my days of fun & creativity.

2 grapefruit, 1 baby watermelon, 1/2 pineapple, 2 watermelon rinds

Day 10:
I feel good again (not great but good!). A bit tired, but at least I'll be able to get some work done.

I've been telling my hubby for a long time that everything is happy and healthy in my life when he sees me do 3 things:

1. I'm wearing eyeliner. If I don't feel like even doing that, thing's aren't well haha
2. I go for a walk. This means I have excess energy. I have energy to do what is necessary, plus more to burn.
3. I play my guitar. This means I have creative brain energy.

All is well. He needed to know how to gauge my progress because he saw my immunity go up and down for so long!

Most of the day, my muscles ached. This doesn't surprise me because of my previous fibromyalgia. As these toxins work themselves out of the body, they will burn!

2 grapefruit, 1 baby watermelon, 1/2 pineapple, 2 watermelon rinds

Day 9:
I went to bed last night feeling really nauseous and woozy. And I still feel it today.
There's a huge possibility that it the stomach flu, because everyone around me has it too.

My muscles feel achy and weak as well.

2 grapefruit, 1 baby watermelon, 8 persimmons, rinds from 4 baby watermelons

Day 8:
I feel good again! Had a luvly sleep, and it wasn't extremely long (good sign).

By evening, I felt 'flu-y' again. I'm starting to see a pattern. During the day, by body is releasing toxins into the blood stream. By evening, I've maxed out in what I can handle, and feel the flu sensation.

During sleep, my body deals with all the excess toxins. I wake up feeling good. And this cycle is happening over and over.

2 grapefruit, small bag of cherries, 8 persimmons, 1 watermelon, 2 celery, 2 watermelon rinds, 1 beet tops, 2 apples

Day 7:
Weird! I'm going up and down. Today, I feel tired and unmotivated. I guess I just need more rest today.

But I've had a brilliant benefit. Today, my right eye- the one that is near sighted- has suddenly improved. I still can't read off the computer screen comfortably, but the muscle isn't straining.

Before today, if I had to wear an eye patch on my left eye, which is dominant, I would get a major headache from my right eye straining so much.. But if I did it now, I could easily use my right eye to navigate the world.

I've read many times about training your vision. Many people have overcome glasses just by strengthening the muscles. I can now look into that, without eyestrain :)

One day, I may have 20/20 vision, for the first time ever!

In the evening, I felt rough. I was tired, and stuffed up.

2 grapefruit, 8 persimmons, 3 beet tops, 2 apples, 2 celery, 1 beet, 3 pints blueberry

Day 6:
I feel great today! The last couple days I've been drinking only 1 juice, and several cups smoothie. I'm just not hungry. My body had enough to do because of the 'skunk incident'.

My eyes look whiter and brighter today. My skin has a moisture glow.

I've been on my trampoline, shopped, walked, cleaned, cooked, and lots more.

By evening, I had a 'fever' and headache.

2 grapefruit, 2 bananas, 2 cups seaweed, 1 avocado, 1/2 pineapple, 5 persimmons

Day 5:
After a yucky 'flu-y' day yesterday, I slept 8.5 hours! (I'm normally up by 5:30 or earlier) My body needed extra repair time from that 'metal overload'.

Today I feel good, not amazing, but good.

What has been making me sick yesterday finally came out!
It smelled like SKUNK! I have NEVER eaten a skunk haha... deer, rabbit, buffalo, bear....but never a skunk :)

Who knows what poison it was sitting inside me, or for how many years!
Took an hour nap, which was very unusual.

2 grapefruit, 2 bananas, 2 cups seaweed, 1 avocado, 1/2 pineapple

Day 4:
I'm glad I had a couple of high energy days, because today I feel a bit tired. I also have a weird metal taste in my mouth. And I feel a bit cold again.

The longest I've ever done a partial fast (1 meal, 3-4 juices) was 3 days. Normally, I would break and eat something. So today is the best I've ever done, especially since it's 100% raw juices/smoothies.
Plus last night my hubby bought pizza and garlic bread, but I didn't break:)

I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. I loved it, and was so inspired! Two very sick men juice fast for 60 days and overcome their major illnesses. One trucker even loses 200 pounds (but not all on the fast of course).

I have already overcome my major illnesses - chronic fatigue (extremely weak immunity) and fibromyalgia.

I want this fast to heal a few minor imperfections: bunions, knee problems, weak thyroid, poor circulation, strengthen my right eye that is near sighted, soft nails that split, go from a 32" waist to 28" like I had before 'the pill', go back to my childhood hair color, grow long dark eyelashes, have one tooth straighten back to where it used to be before jaw bone loss, have 7.2 PH every day, and I'm sure I'll think of others :)

By the evening, I felt really rough! I watched Jane Austen in bed haha. I had dull headaches on and off during the day. I felt so yucky, I almost though of having potatoes (they always stop detox for me, but I'm going to push through). The metal taste in my mouth was a good sign that I was going to have a flu-y day.

I normally exercise (trampoline, walk, gymnastics), but didn't have energy. I only swept/mopped. My body was definitely overwhelmed.

10 cups watermelon, 2 pints blueberries, small bag of cherries, 2 cups seaweed, 2 bananas, 1 avocado, 1/2 pineapple, 1 pomegranate

Day 3:
I went to bed feeling amazing. I didn't think I would sleep. But I did...and great!
This new level of detox is incredible. Sleep is like going into a wormhole. I remember laying down to sleep. I wake up, and think "Did I sleep? The clock says 5:30am. Wow! Where was I?"

I have massive energy today, good thing. I need to get my produce. I FILL my car with 11-13 boxes that weight 25-45 pounds each. And of course, haul them into the house, and unpack all of it into my fridge and in a HUGE pile on my 'earthing spots' on the floor and counter.

Seriously, if you haven't tried earthing your fruit yet, you're missing out. I've been eating pomegranates that were 1.5 months old, and grapefruit that were 2 months old. And they literally get sweeter and sweeter. Even when the skins start hardening, inside is like sweet nectar.

In Canada, (at least where I am), our problem is fruit doesn't smell like anything. It's not ripe, and doesn't ripen if left out. (Bananas do though). Apples don't smell like apples, pineapples usually go rotten before they smell like a pineapple.
But by earthing, my kitchen smells like delicious fruit:)

I dry fasted after 7pm. Normally, I stop drinking after 4pm. But since this is my first juice fast, I wasn't sure on how much water I would need to keep toxins moving out of my system.

6 apples, 2 pears, 2 cups seaweed, 3 bananas, 1 avocado, 2 tomatoes, 2 celery, 1 red pepper, 3 cups parsley, 1 baby cucumber

Day 2:
Wowee! I slept AMAZING last night! I noticed a week into distilled water, my sleep got even better. And through detoxing, alkalizing, and earthing, my sleep was already fantastic.

But now I have proof that I am in a DEEP sleep.

Last night, our neighbor forgot to close their gate. It was banging in the wind all day. When I lied down to sleep, it was still banging. The last thing I remember is telling myself , "I sleep deeply every night, no matter what."
This morning, I woke up, heard the gate still banging. But I didn't wake up through the night, at all, not even to turn over.

This is amazing to me! I have had sleep issues my whole life. Not only have I been an insomniac, but noise, any noise would always wake me up. (My sleep debt played a large part in my immune system crashing with chronic fatigue).

So this is a great benefit!

My knees burn through the night as well. If my heel isn't off the foam, and something supporting my knees underneath, my knees ache. But I didn't wake up to the pain either. This is actually one reason I'm doing a fast- to see if I can heal my knees.

My sinuses are still stuffy. But I feel less tired than yesterday. My eyes are a bit yellow-y compared to normal.
I've been in the washroom a lot haha

During the day, I felt a bit fatigued. But by the evening-Wow! I FEEL GOOD...nananana..... I knew that I would now....nanananan.......

5 apples, 2 pears, 1 pomegranate, 6 mandarin oranges, 3 cups raspberries, 3 bananas, nuts&seeds, seaweed, 1 red peppers, 1 baby cucumbers, 2 roma tomatoes, 1/2 spinach head, 1 carrot plus green top

Day 1:
I slept great last night. I don't feel flu detox symptoms today. But I'm a bit tired, and my sinuses are a teeny bit stuffed. I also feel a bit cold.

I went to bed with a bit of a headache. I expect I will have lots of headaches. I am EMF sensitive (electro-magnetic frequencies). Cellphones, WIFI, and electronics run me down. I am more conductive, because I have more metal in my body, even my brain.

As I detox into deeper levels, metal moving out of my system will give me even more headaches. But it's worth it!

5 apples, 2 pears, 1 pomegranate, 6 mandarin oranges, 3 bananas, nuts&seeds, seaweed, 1 red peppers, 1 baby cucumbers, 2 roma tomatoes, 1/2 spinach head, 1 carrot plus green top

This doesn't include 20 lbs boxes of cherries and blueberries in my fridge :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.10 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2360240