CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: When does the hunger stop? by #154340 ..... Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

Date:   3/18/2017 12:09:25 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   3,749
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2358968

When you fast, on vegetable and fruit juices, by the third day your body goes into autolysis.. the body turns into a furnace... it goes after all damaged and diseased cells and infections. Literally, self-digesting toxin. Hunger typically, stops after three days

I read it is crucial that when on fast you must clean the colon. Either coffee enemas or daily colonics daily to clean the colon.

The enemas or colonics are the best way to really benefit from a fast, it is part of deeper cleaning, and relieving burden on your organs, and it seriously, detoxifying the liver.

If you do not do enemas of colonics then you become autotoxemic, which is self poisoning from the stuff in your colon, so then one may feel sick .

If you feel sick, it is time for Springgreen 77 clay or activated charcoal to absorb and clean all toxins away, so they do not get reabsorbed into your system and starts recirculating though your system. This is what makes people feel sick,( nausea, flu like, tired brain fog and weak) and they can't figure out why .

I read you always come off a fruit/vegetable fast by eating a grated apple and some soaked pruned first day. Apples have pectin absorbs toxins and cleansing effect. Then second or third day add small bowl of green salad etc... According to Airola This is healthiest way to to get the system going again.

I have decided NOT to do that this time, because I'm going to do an experiment that will send my body into ketosis.

Ketosis is different than, autolysis Ketosis causes the body to burn fat, from lack of carbs.

Now here is something I read from an fasting expert, He says do not fast for more than three days it breaks down muscle this is not what you want, and it slows down metabolism causes weight gain. He said it is better to fast , like on Monday and then resume your diet, and then fast on Friday for detoxification, renewing the cells and for weight loss. Again, that is fasting only two days a week.

Fasting is good for detoxification cell repair, it is also anti-aging, helps your brain function, your hormones, immune system, weight loss

After reading all the research. I have decided to go off my five day fast with only small plate of high protein (skinless chicken or egg whites) no carbs, I will do this for eight or nine days and this will kick my body into ketosis.

To get my metabolism revved up again, I typically, jump on my mini trampoline for 10-15 minutes this gets the heart rate up , and the lymph system going . This speeds up metabolism so you do not gain the weight right back after a fast.

Since there is so much research out there it is hard to decided who really is the real expert on fasting

I followed Airola work, but after reading about slowing down of metabolism , I believe coming off a fast with only protein will cause the ketosis process.

I should drop the ten pounds I put on over the holidays I will see how my experiment goes and post back.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2358968