CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Water retention while fasting! Puffy and nasty! by chirontherainbowbridge ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   3/5/2017 12:07:19 AM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,331
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2357235

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

my feeling about this, just intuitively, is that the body is retaining water, and perhaps even drawing it from the air, to encapsulate some toxins that it is not finding itself able to excrete/dispose of, rapidly enough. i think of the body as an intelligent system that knows how to protect itself from harm.

i would probably sip water, as desired, even if that seems counterintuitive. but don't overdrink, either. rather than get anxious about holding onto it, and just wait it out.

i would also not exercise, but rest or do some
gentle walking, and lots of relaxed breathing

i would learn and do " faster eft" for anything that comes to mind over the oedema.. it can begin to be a self-fulfilling state, based on nervousness...
i would re-read Shelton and or purinton...

the faster eft, see my post a ways down the page. really clears a lot of the emotion/thoughts.

i tend to feel the body will come to a state of equilibrium and start to let go of what it,s holding onto, the more you relax and trust it, but as is said, fear is a big contraindication. to water fasting, so i'd do the faster eft...

there can be a hidden edema, that Water Fasting might bring up.. precisely because your cells are trying to release waste.... and to come to harmony. i like to remind myself
i don't need to micro-manage what is otherwise very wise, naturally. imv, it,s probably all fine, unless you panic and drive yourself nuts.
please consider the faster eft tapping...

:-)

best,
chiron

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2357235