CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Marijuana shit odour story by #217699 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   2/23/2017 3:46:41 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   10,929
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2355905

Hi mate this happened to me and it definitely involves weed. I was smoking once with my mates and throughout the night there was a bad smell, at the time I didn't think it was me as there was no reason for it to be me so carried on smoking that night and the smell came and went throughout the night, I went home and went to college the next week and there was no complaints about smell around me, is this because I wasn't thinking I smelt? A week later me and and two more of my mates went to smoke after college and after they smoked they said there was a really bad smell, this was definitely me. For about a week the smell would sometimes suddenly occur when I thought I smelt like shit, this happened once or twice, I stopped smoking weed and tried to eat a bit more healthily, this worked, 2 months passed (now) and I had convinced myself that I had got over it and didn't smell like this anymore and there was no complaints of smell. I've recently been going through a patch where I haven't been eating so healthily and I've been smoking occasionally at party etc as my replacement for weed, and in the last couple of days there have been a couple complaints of smell, this has started to get me paranoid again, can this happen after not smelling for so long? And can diet have an effect on smell? Today I was with a few people at college and there was no complaints of smell all day but suddenly I smelt this really bad smell on myself, no one said anything this might be because I left the room. Is it possible for the smell to come in patches? Before it took me under a week to overcome this, can o do it as quick again if I quit smoking tobacco and have a balanced diet? Or is this all my paranoia?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2355905