CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Suffering by Jholt85 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   12/17/2016 9:20:30 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,459
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2347535

Hey
I order my ultimate flora probiotic from Walgreens.com. It's is 50 billion units of probiotics. The first day I took 10 caps morning and then 10 at night. It doesn't matter the extact amount. I remember reading a post on curezone of a person that cured their odor on here with taking a handful of probiotics caps. The capsule I buy is almost $50 for 30 capsules. It's very expensive.
Also if u continue eating Sugar and not eating a healthy diet, I wouldn't do it bc probiotics are too expensive. Also with eating sugar, u will be feeding bad bacteria. So taking probiotics would be useless.
What I do recommend is taking a tablespoon of castor oil to clear out your colon and remove excess fecal matter. Then take probiotics in am and pm. Then stay away from Sugar bread and milk. Drinking only water to keep system flushed. Depending on the condition of your gut, it might take longer to be odor free.
I look at my routine like a lifestyle this is how I have to eat and behave for awhile if I want to be odor free. When I eat fast foods, drink milk, and eat processed foods the odor comes back. I know all of those foods constipate me, but I know what to do to take odor away.
- drink water
- Bragg's acv
- exercise
- Pau d Arco tea
- hibiscus tea
- tablespoon of castor oil
- ultimate flora probiotic

Today I ate whatever but still took my 2 probiotics. 5 days a week I stick to routine, but 2 days a week I'll eat something nice like a hot dog. Also, I don't eat Sugar at all. I don't eat candy bars or drink milk. Eating sugar ruins ur progress. About the worst thing I eat is bread but not often.

I think I suffered since I was a kid. I remember my mom didn't like me play outside for long because it made me smell bad. Also when I was elementary I had a mentor, and I remember her showing me how to brush my teeth and brush my tongue. Also when I was in college and I was working my boss gave me her credit card to buy bath and body works. Then, I deceided to go to see a dermatologist to clear my acne. So then I was placed on minocycline for a few months. Then had to stop bc it made me sick. Then I was prescribed amoxicillin for 3 month. I was also given antibotic creams to put on skin. That was back on 2014 and ever since then I had issues with Body Odor .

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2347535