CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: weening coming off fast and is 8 days enough? by billyzoom ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   5/17/2005 8:15:40 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,265
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=234645

Thanks for yr input. I wish I had the MC book handy because if I didn't know any better I'd say you just about did what the book recommends. OJ day 1, OJ in the a.m. then some fairly clear soap (with some veggies, maybe lentils?) day 2, then day 3 EAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Even if you fudged it a wee bit, it sounds pretty minor. My problem is time. I want to do at least 10 days. However, I want to be able to eat by Sunday with my guest. Friday will be day 10 for me. Saturday will be my OJ day (late Sat evening my guest will be coming into townIll prepare late snacks for her and Ill just stick to my OJ). Now my issue is Sunday. I figure for breakfast I'd have OJ, and I was planning on chopping up some fresh melons (honeydew, cantaloupe, and watermelon), grapes, and maybe berries and banana. I could eat this and offer my guest a bit more but at least it wouldn't look weird with me sipping OJ and her munching away. Later I figure we'd hit a vegetarian restaurant where I'd keep it light with veggies and maybe brown rice (not so sure about the rice so soon) or maybe a lentil soup. Basically, I plan to eat lightly and mostly if not all fruits and veggies. Monday I figure I can slide in brown rice and maybe wheat pita? What do you think, too much? bz

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=234645