CureZone   Log On   Join

Have tried almost everything - please help by #214874 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/2/2016 2:37:36 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,798
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2345207

Hi guys!
My name is Rob, I am 24 years old male (185/80) married, currently working as a sales manager and studying in Masters studies.

From all of the above everything seems great, but the last 6-7 years have been a real struggle for me.

I have always been a sporty type of guy, I had a lot of achievements in junior sports and it has been a great part of my life. However, at some point there were a lot of things that did not allow me to continue sports and has affected my life quality greatly – huge fatigue, anxiety, poor memory and concentration and others.

All this lead me to a conclusion that I am just an emotional person and I just can’t handle life. Since then (these 6-7 years) I have tried next to everything – made a tons of tests, used vitamin supplements of various kinds, went to “healers” etc, but with no luck. In the last year I even started to go to therapist and used AD – that was the worst part of it.

Going through all of that and especially the therapist part, I understood that I really do not have mental kind of problems because I am really an easy going and happy person, who does not have any deep secrets that keep all the symptoms alive.

At that point I understood that there are a lot of symptoms I have not put my attention to, especially stomach related issues.

Recently I read about Candida and thought that there is a good chance I have candida overgrowth, but the general stool tests and candida test came back negative (alkaline stool and a bit of candida which is fine, as I was told). Anyhow, I have started anti-candida diet and the only conclusion is that stomach is not bloating anymore, but otherwise I am feeling quite crappy.

Please see the list of my symptoms below.

General symptoms:
- Bad sleep (fragmented)
- Poor memory and concentration
- Pretty bad fatigue

Stomach related symptoms:
- Stomach bloating
- Feeling of bad digestion (e.g. salty foods, fresh onion and garlic)
- Craving for carbohydrates (especially potatoes and bread products)
- Bad breath
- White coated tongue (this is chronic – as long as I remember myself)
- Extreme hungriness

Other symptoms:
- Concentrated urine (even though I drink 2-3l a day)
- Itchy and smelly anus and testicles (don’t get me wrong – I do go to shower every day)
- Excessive sweating – feet and palms

I would really appreciate your thoughts on my case because I am really super tired of living in a such discomfort and I am willing to do what it takes to feel good.

Thank you and looking forward to your comments!
Rob

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2345207