CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The 3-day prep. Help! by #85605 ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   11/10/2016 5:46:03 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   878
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2342403

RIP, my friend. I found you on another forum several years ago and contacted you. We worked together for 3 solid years on the phone. You got off the psycho drugs they had you on that did you no good with great difficulty and worked as an art teacher just the same. You had much more chemo than Audrey on Doc's website. But you became a real warrior for the truth. You struggled along, then opened up a breast lump, lost too much body fluid, then died in the hospital. Big sores kept opening up and closing on your feet leaving big scars. This is whats the drugs do. They are chemo as much as the chemo drugs are. Klonopin piggy-backed onto an IV. We had such hope of recovery. I was looking at the bracelet you sent me just the other day. A little silver one with the words engraved in it: "If you have faith, you can have anything". My eyes filled with tears. The same is going to happen to me. I broke out with the sores. Some have healed up. The vaccinations have come out like Doc said they would, but that stuff is heavy nano metal poisoning. I have a harder and harder time breathing from the damage. My intestines were severely damaged by drugs. The family rejects you but they do not stop siding with the medical and turn you over to them when you become helpless. My daughter did it. They gave me 8 rounds of antibiotics in the hospital and 2 unnecessary x-rays. All that on top of a plastic fungus caused by the drugs. Titanium poisoning that is the delivery system for the drugs. I may be following you into that six foot hole as I can hardly breathe again this morning from the damage as it draws up and heals. There's more to my story. Abandoned by family, friends and clergy, and finally by Doc b/c he didn't believe me about what the drugs did
10 years at working this program and I'm going to lose the battle???

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2342403