CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: are most diseases caused by the medical system? by lorry lazzaro ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   10/31/2016 1:36:34 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   3,414
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2341009

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i would like to tell you the solution to all these problems as revealed to me by heavenly sources. the #1 killer of mankind which causes cancer leukemia alzheimer and all the rest of every disease is yeast which if a fungus mold and is what spreads to every part of the body . yeast is a infection and infection is what kills people. bread with yeast is put into the stomach and it starts spreading from there. when it becomes a chronic yeast infection it attacks the weakest part of the body so one will die from liver heart kidney brain or whatever part is the weakest. that's. how it works yeast is death or infection . vaginal yeast infection is the yeast coming out or it comes out your tongue or nose also called a cold or flu. the body needs to get rid of the yeast and it comes out our body openings. when someone drinks too much beer and he vomits its the body trying to get rid of all that brewers yeast in the stomach. everybody eats yeast bread every day except in places like mexico -tortillas and tacos--india chapatti flat bread no yeast. god said do no eat leavened bread-why--he made bread for us to love and enjoy. do not put yeast in bread-why-cancer leukemia alzheimer and every sickness on earth. stop yeast-equals stop sickness and fungal spread. that simple that complicated. make your own bread for your family -a lot of non yeast recipes on the internet for bread-pizza and you will love it. experiment till you get it just right. might take you 6 months to perfect it but all that you make will be good. a little warm water-a little flour with some olive oil or and butter-can throw some cheese in there. beautiful food.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2341009