CureZone   Log On   Join

please read: infected tooth needs antibiotics, but I'm afraid it might trigger candida again. Also wondering about alternatives to getting tooth pulled. by healingjourney365 ..... Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Date:   9/5/2016 10:00:39 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,521
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2333859

Hi there! My wisdom teeth just came in and unfortunately my tooth is right below the second molar. Hence, I've been experiencing sinus, neck and jaw pain, low grade fever, swollen lymph nodes, and sporadic episodes where I get heart palpitations and my tongue turns pale for a few minutes. It has gotten much better after I started oil pulling 3x per day, taking oil of oregano and taking desiccated liver/CLO. The node is only a little swollen now and I keep experiencing anxiety but that's it. I spoke to my dentist, who told me i need antibiotics and I am going to visit him tomorrow. I am not thrilled about this because I have only just gotten rid of most of my candida, however it seems to come back sometimes if I eat too many sweets. I am concerned about taking the antibiotics, knowing that it would likely trigger the candida again, but also don't want the infection to get worse. And of course, this is a mainstream dentist so he would probably look at me crazy if I told him about candida. I've thought about not using the antibiotic until I absolutely need it, but I know that that would probably complicate things as unfinished rounds of antibiotics can be harmful to one's health.
I'm going to look for a naturopathic dentist, however I'm not too optimistic because it's hard to find even a regular dentist who accepts my insurance.
The other thing I want to ask is if there are any alternatives to getting the wisdom tooth removed. I've heard of the complications, so I would rather not do that if possible. I'm wondering if I end up finding a naturopathic dentist, if I could get some sort of palate expander if I could just buy time and stave off the infection.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2333859