CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: High fat diet before the flush? by WhoAreYouNormally ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   8/29/2016 4:46:58 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,970
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2332698

Upper left quadrant is almost certainly stomach. Fortunately stomach issues are relatively easy to deal with compared to say the inner sanctum of the small intestine or deep inside the amygdala.

The first basic step is to reacidify the stomach through diet, supplements, and removing infections. Coffee is good for blood type a to help acidify the stomach. You can also try ginger, apple cider vinegar, gluten free(tm), more salt in diet, betaine hcl capsules, casein free, chloride supplements or lemons.

A good trial too would be mastic gum or manuka honey to see if H. Pylori is the culprit.

Please have a look at the Blood Type Diet as I have seen stomach issues and anemias reverse through following it.

Without sufficient hcl acid you cannot process iron properly and anemia is a direct result. Hemolytic anemia is a different animal than low iron though. Calf liver can raise heme iron levels very quickly.

H. Pylori infection can steer the stomach into a low acid state.

Stop all the e-cig nonsense. Supplement nicotinic acid to see if it helps with nicotine cravings. All smoking habits revolve around constipation as the root cause.

Drinking and even smoking in certain cases can be beneficial in moderation. Stopping bad habits is good, but only if they cure you, otherwise keep searching for the actual bad habits that are related to your issue. You might for example quit smoking and yet continue with an unknown allergen that is the real culprit.

Nicotine suppresses fungal infections. Dr. Hoffer had supposedly cured some schizophrenics by supplementing large doses of nicotinic acid. A relative of mine decided a long time ago to quit cigs, she gained about 100 pounds and then died not too long after that.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2332698