CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Got my test results back - Vitamin D deficient!? by illys / elisah ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   7/20/2016 12:50:49 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,918
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2327317

More along the lines of vitamin-D inactivated. Viruses and cell-wall-deficient bacteria produce protiens that block the vitamin--D-receptors on cell walls, so that the cell cannot take in the precursor to vitamin D, and then process it into 25-hydroxyvitamin-D which is what is measured in the blood.

Basically if you get a blood test to measure the precursor of vitamin D in the blood, you are likely to find that high, but the end vitamin (meant to be self-manufactured) to be low. That means a blockage in the machinery, a golem in the gears. ;)

(Source material, truth of vitamin D deficiency: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1908276#i
Intense reading with a lot of wikipedia lookups so you can grasp the words used, but good stuff! )

Hyperparathyroidisim is usually linked to a viral overload. The body releases more calcium into the blood to fight the viral load, because calcium is very antiviral.
Viruses change the way the mitochondria (the factory-part of a cell) work, and change them from transcribing normal hormones and stuff needed for normal cellular metabolisim, into making more materials helpful to the metabolisim of the infection.

Eating more vitamin-a rich foods can help your body strengthen against the issues! Fresh-caught fish, dark greens like kale, arugula (also called rocket, ruccola), and healthy gut scrubbers like citrus fruits, apples, berries, fresh radish, etc, can help lower the viral load.

Fresh greens are especially high in vitamin A - and the minerals which help the liver metabolize the beta-carotene into retinol, the active form of A.
Supplementation with loose vitamin A can lower the production of red blood cells and lead to anemia, so that's why I point to good diet.

Dunaliella salina (a red-green algae grown as a food supplement) is especially high in cartenoids (beta carotene among them). I use it when I need an anti-inflammatory boost. It can help ye out!

Taking in vitamin A increases the amount of vitamin D receptors on your cell walls, which means you will have an easier time making your own vitamin D and keeping the balance. Knock them buggers for a loop with your dinner plate. ;)

Happy hunting :-)
Remember to use words about yourself that bring life, and not death!
The author of fear is the enemy of all life, so kill fear with wisdom and the spirit of the living God. He rages against evil!
"The thief comes only that he might steal and might kill and might destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." -John 10:10
It's great to hear your liver is living good and strong. :-)
I pray right now that God will equip you with all the knowledge and wisdom you need to step forewards and live in health and joy.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2327317