CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: parasite emergency by glaxony ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/16/2016 7:42:22 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   3,518
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2322359

well i was using it for pinworms and could not even tell i took anything at all, and i was taking the amount recommended for a 250 pound animal, even though i only weigh 100 pounds

but i felt no negative side effects, so i gathered up my courage and took a 500 pound dose

they stopped wiggling so fast, but the 500 pound dose did not get rid of them, i took it 3 times in a row

then i ran out
they came back with a vengeance meaner than ever

someone just gave me anti-microbial essential oil blend in a capsule and I am mixing it with my hemorrhoid oil from a m o i l, which has been reformulated and no longer works like it used to, that seems to be helping finally

one application and things got much better over night
i am going to fast for a couple of days and try taking
the medication in combination with the oils

i had 2 hemorrhoids cut out in the 90's and the pinworms have not bothered me very much since, but i guess they have either been laying low and mutating, or i picked up a really mean strain of them a couple of weeks ago because they have taken up residence inside a butt vein and they are eating on a nerve in my ass

i cannot even squat over a mirror and get these ones out to squash them. I can see them, because the skin is opaque, but they will not come out of the vein, so I have been using DMSO to try and take the medicine into the vein, but be careful because your butt hole will crust over and hurt if you put straight DMSO on it.

after applying diluted anti-microbial oils mixed with a little DMSO it began to just lie there very still instead of wiggling around.

hopefully it is finally dead. WTF was our creator thinking when he invented these horrifyingly miserable creatures? they are beyond disgusting. if nature can unashamedly evolve something awful like this, then i ought to be able to go easier on myself. nothing could be more embarrassing than having invented a butt hole torture worm for no apparent reason.

i mean really, how do these things contribute in a positive way to the cycle of life for the benefit of all? and please do not tell me they are a keystone predator, so the eco system will collapse without them. if so I volunteer for the suicide mission.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2322359