CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help in Identifying.. Please Split tail worm and fanged worm with long arm by CalamityJane ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/1/2016 3:37:54 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   6,098
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2320165

Castor Oil packs are minimum of one hour at a time. I use a heating pad because I could not find my hotwater bottle. :) 3-7 days in a row with a break of 7 days in between. I just started my second round of Castor oil pack last night, by the second day there is usually a lot of action. But since I started using the raw Pumpkin seed to my papaya last Wednesday I have been seeing a lot of exit material. It seems the Rx protocol took out the Burgdorferi and flukes that lined my upper intestines. That was raw and painful.

Anyhow, I have to continue to do the cleansing until they are gone..my PH refuses to raise above a 5.5, it is mostly a 5 and that means I am not getting much nutrients. Mattk3 has been wonderful and knows a lot about minerals and vitamins and has been very helpful. He has a lot of information that can be overwhelming at first, but all in all, it takes time to read and understand the process, he is a Godsend.

I have done ICU protocol for four weeks and over did the process and it took a month for me to recover. Now I can't do any of the Rx drugs until my PH recovers, which is not as simple as I had assumed.. unfortunately.

I find the natural seed method is working just as well if not better for me because it is gentle. The die off happened on the fourth day and flu like symptoms were the same as with the Rx drugs which usually hit on the second and third day after the kill. I also notice with the natural process that the specimens are whole and I have been able to get better pictures and samples.

I obviously have liver flukes. I thought because of the raw meats ingested I would have schistos/blood flukes but I had not seen any proof of that..and was crossing my fingers that I didn't have them... I haven't seen a picture of blood flukes to match this one.

Of course I have had tapeworms, burgdorferi, sm. strongyloids, Hydra, flukes and intestinal worm gallour which is overwhelming and disgusting.

Funny to spend so much money on expensive sushi bars and special raw meats and yummy stuff that...they had worms or worm eggs in them.. Hmmm.? I paid for this... Go figure..

Either way.. I was hoping for some help in identifying these beast.. lets' face it.. most of the intestinal creatures, the many there are, are completely strange looking and very alien. They have caused great pain when being ripped from the intestinal wall and have affected my well being. This is WAR.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2320165