CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chronic scalp folliculitis by #209466 ..... Folliculitis Forum

Date:   5/25/2016 3:08:55 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   29,057
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2319396

Hi all! I think I've found the cure! It's called DERMICIDIN.I've been on doxycycline before which would heal then after stopping or prolonged use the folliculitis would still come back. I also have used clindamycin and will do so indefinitely and that helps. While taking doxy and clindamycin I got the folliculitis to disappear. During this time I wanted to lose weight and started a lot of running. I also became a dancer at a club and realized that I barely ever broke out while working there. When I stopped running and dancing at the club my folliculitis came back. The clindamycin wasn't helping anymore really and the folliculitis started spreading. I thought to myself how come I never really broke out when I ran and or worked at the club as a dancer!? I thought it was because cardiovascular exercise opened my pores and thought that was what helped me out so I started running again. After a week of running 3 miles a day 3x a week I realized my folliculitis was getting better with no new outbreaks. I did some research on sweat and found out it has a natural Antibiotic peptide called dermicidin. Dermicidin is a natural anti bacteria anti fungal Antibiotic secreted by your eccrine glands when you sweat. Bacteria nor fungi can develop a resistance to it. When you do high intensity cardio and sweat profusely you are releasing dermicidin out from your eccrine sweat glands onto your skin! Ever since I've started running 3 miles a day 3x a week I've noticed my folliculitis is going away! I am going to the doctor to get another script of doxy but I am not planning to take it just have it as backup. My plan is to do high intensity cardio everyday and then wash up my scalp with salicylic acid shampoo and rub hibiclense 3x a day and put on clindamycin 2x a day. Also dermicidin is a negative ion that works with positive zinc ions that are both released during sweating so I've decided to take a zinc supplement to make sure I have enough zinc in my body. If you can't do high intensity cardio there is also the sauna. There are many benefits of cardio excercises for your skin though. Hope this helps you guys as I've had folliculitis on and off for ten years and was free from it for 2 years until I stopped really exercising for one month and it came back! It was from the lack of dermicidin being released through my eccrine sweat glands! So there you guys go look it up dermicidin! DERMICIDIN!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2319396