CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper? by Time4Bed ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   4/19/2016 4:05:18 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,619
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2314901

I am still investigating the new concept of microcurrent. What's the difference between the Silver Pulser and the Bio Tuner? Which one helps cancer the most?

As for the poor thing with colitis, and every other health issue under the sun, I've used Redmonds Bentonite clay for all kinds of things in my family. According to the website testimonials, however, there are those who mix it with water, then let it settle, then drink the water off the top twice a day. You can reuse the clay or replace it. Repeat as long as you want or need. People claim to have cured Crohnes, colitis, Celiacs, and all kinds of bowel problems. It's worth a read. We love clay around here. Pink eye doesn't stand a chance!

In my research, I read that the microcurrent doesn't have much effect if you are low on zinc. So heads up on that.

Now, a word on doctors that might not be popular:

I honestly don't believe most doctors are knowingly keeping patients in the dark because they are "just trying to get rich." It seems to me that the "system" or overall medical institution TEACHES them to believe in ONLY what they are taught at medical school. I recently read a little about the standardization of the medical industry which ditched electromedicine and based it on surgery and pharmacy because it was funded and orchestrated by the Rokefellers who owned pharmaceutical (sp?) companies. So, from the top down, anyone beneath big pharma will more likely be ignorant and arrogant rather than mercinary. Not to mention fearful. According to U.S. law, doctors must practice...oh what's the term...something like "standard accepted medicine" or they will have licenses removed by the AMA board (consisting of 4 or 5 people with a lot of power). I don't hate ignorant or cautious doctors. I don't much care for the arrogant ones...sigh...I really really don't. But I admire and respect the doctors who are willing to learn and do what it takes to help the patient.

Thanks, best of luck, and glad to be here!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2314901