CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fixing Dopamine Transporter molecule or Reward Pathway in Brain? by joegrane ..... Brain Fog Forum

Date:   4/11/2016 3:58:39 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,069
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2313629

When my health was at its worst I might have had something like that. I had a very competitive, intense, "difficult" personality, but thankfully not to the point of being violent.

The semi natural doctors I worked with suggested fish oil for brain repair. It plus other things took the edge off.

A few years later my hair test prior to heavy metal detox reported very low lithium. Since it is related to intense mood I tried a few mg of Li from the Li orotate supplements.

Wow, was that nice. It produced a much more chilled out mood.

At work when things get hectic I have magnesium and glutamine around. GABA would likely work well too.

I also learned that I'm sensitive to phenols. I probably had weak Liver Phase II sulfation. My reaction to taking DHEA is consistent with that. That all seems to be much improved today.

I don't know how much heavy metal detox--Cutler-- has helped this symptom. It has helped other things such as my strange bone density problem.

Some people might have high levels of copper. That was not my issue but I can feel some extra intensity when I push the intake of it. Copper is involved in conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline.

I've heard from others who needed adrenal cortex support that had adrenaline surges. That is tricky to address. Ramp up cortex support carefully

Your problem could be different than mine but those are some leads for you to investigate.

For me it was well worth the time and effort to learn and experiment! I once put quite a bit of effort into being patient and not so intense. Now it comes rather naturally. I actually get compliments about my patience with "difficult" coworkers that I manage.

Btw. Don't expect a Big Pharma trained doctor to recommend natural solutions. They are trained to help Big Pharma's bottom line. I'm not knocking medications when needed; however, the doc won't give you all of your options. Your insurance co likely won't pay the doc to discuss those options.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2313629