CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use? by trackr ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   4/4/2016 10:58:26 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   22,865
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2312347

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hey, so I've had some struggles with parasites. I didn't even know such things existed until I came across an article on the web and looked into it on my own research and made myself much more aware of what has been going on.

I used to work out on the grass late in the afternoon, then I started having symptoms just like those of threadworms (I think, well the ones that make your butt itch).

I put hand sanitizer on my butt on occassion and drank raw garlic water. Took a few weeks but they were gone.

Had sensations on my eyes. I made eye drops of Sea Salt water and eventually had something very small craw out.

Had some stomach pains. I used various herbs blended together then did a Sea Salt flush. Worked wonders, felt lighter.

Felt tired all the time. Consumed coconut oil for a few weeks, got rid of a lot of flem, felt energetic, alive. (after 2 weeks, will experience strong abdominal pains, use mixture of various herbs followed by Sea Salt flush, show them you will not yield to retaliation)

This info is all very vague, I left out all the details. I'm currently still struggling with the "temple inhabitors" but all-in-all, I just want a Dr.'s diagnosis because I want to help my family. They don't believe me but I feel so much better now. I've had so much success, came a long way. It has been psychologically challenging as well but I will not yield to small beings.

I know that I would've rid myself of this by now but I really just want to help my family. Its been nearly 2 years for me since I started my research and have been self-medicating and evaluating.

The key is in finding what works best. Foods/herbs proven to be effective against parasites. Stepping out of your comfort zone.

I really want to write all my details and how I came so far but I am tired and need rest for tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be able to but maybe in a few weeks since I expect to be busy.

Everyone should get tested for trichomoniasis also, its an STD.

Take one at a time and remember, they are strong together so you just gotta keep knocking down walls.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2312347