CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin by angel100 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/26/2016 1:00:39 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   88,599
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2310709

I have had body lice first, after researching everything and seeing my doctor who thought my bites were bed bug bites, I had Orkin come in the next day and they saw no signs of bed bugs, I called my Doctor and he said I should just continue with the washing, drying, cleaning, bathing which I have been doing long before I saw him with no improvement.. A man who had the start of scabies on one of the forums let me know you can buy Horse paste ivermectin, I did and that is the only thing that killed my body lice..I am still going to take one more weeks worth, cause I do think I got one bite on my neck yesterday, the eggs can hibernate for 30 days, and since i didn't kill all the lice in the first day it only makes sense that I should continue for 45 days,, 4 days on 3 days off seems to work the best, I also take enough for a 200 pound person, even though I am 140 pounds, these things are immune, and you have to get aggressive if you want to eradicate them... The person who gave me this information had scabies, but whatever works for scabies works for body lice... Unfortunately, I also found out i have worms, they are coming out of the rectum, and I can only see them under a microscope. I thought I was screwed again as for as these useless doctors are concerned when it comes to parasites. but I found another tip from one of the forums, that recommended animal albendazol, its call Valbazen. it seems to be helping, but I am also following a strict diet very low carbs, no sugar, and I noticed MSM (Sulfur)helps a lot.. I found a protocol that uses Albendazol, and Ivermectin, so many day on so many days off... I hope all of you can find a cure, these things are life changing, very serious, if anyone is interested, I used Duvets apple flavored ivermectin..it doesn't taste bad at all easy to order from Amazon.. good luck..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2310709