CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Sota Magnetic Pulser and dental work? Any interaction? by Esstee ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/18/2016 11:25:56 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,326
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2309254

Can't speak on your experience with CS though I can testify on it's efficacy across a broad range of users and so I'm thinking a general consensus would extend beyond that of single experiences in cases such as these.

As for Beck being called a Zapper, this was entirely of my own doing as I classify all micro-current contact devices as zappers myself. Though I realize Bob Beck made a point of differentiating his device from the Clark machines at the time. - To which I'd add, Beck blood purification + Colloidal Silver yields nothing short of amazing results.

On the topic of CS ingestion, I'd propose following the recommended intake methods that are specific to the solution types(ionic vs particulate) along with the associated conditions. Such as systematic and/or gut related ailments, rather than to ingest CS. As improper use and applications will result in majority waist situations and greatly reduced potential for healing.

For example; you wouldn't want to take an ionic(predominant) solution to treat a condition in the gut, let alone drink it to treat as systematic condition as the majority of the solution would be disassociate long before it could ever reach the blood stream following ingestion. And so the proper approach in this case would be to take ionic Colloidal Silver transdermally by placing it under the tongue where the ions can readily enter the blood stream through the surface capillaries.

Similarly, you wouldn't want to take an ionic silver solution to treat a gut ailment either as the solution could never provide sufficient reaction time from which to work. And so in this case, you'd want to look toward a particulate(predominant) type solution, which is far better suited to the gastric environment than with the ionic counterpart.

PS. As for buying Ionic Colloidal Silver , I'd simply say, don't waist your time. The fact is, Silver Ions have a short shelf life past the point of production and so it's unlikely that you will ever match or receive a solution worthy of the potential that comes with the home-made solutions in cases such as these. Whereas the particulate solutions posses far better stability than with their ionic counterpart.

- hope this helps

PS. I have extensive knowledge and experience with the production and use of herbs and tinctures

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2309254