CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: This is CRAZY! I think my DR lied! by #207165 ..... Headaches Forum

Date:   3/7/2016 8:40:59 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   3,986
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2307591

I feel for you. I have awful migraines. What happened to you happened to me. You had a nurse that was a junkie. I know that pheneghan burns like a mother but when you have a migraine, nothing is as painful. sound, light, touch, smells, patterns. I also need demerol for my chronic migraines and on 2 occasions i know i did not get it. another time while in the hospital a nurse disconnected an IV the doctor said was suppose to stay in until the IV emptied. This nurse can in and took it away. then she brought me the old Demerol/Phenerghan in the red capsule and the capsule was empty. there are more doctors, nurses and pharmacists out there then you know. I know, I have relatives in these fields and they are all drugged up and also drinking alcohol. its' all bullshit that we can't get the correct medication for the reason above and all the DEA and the idiot pharmacists that are palming the drugs. I knew of a pharmacist that took over 60 pills a day of narcotics, but they did nothing to him. he is a a**hole relative who ran the hospital at one time. anyway, I do understand the horrors from migraines. most doctors think its a bad headache. i try to explain it is more like a seizure. I have been treated by a few doctors who knew what a migraine was an injected me themselves. shut the lights off, shut the door and let me rest quietly until the drugs kicked in. I thank God for those real doctors who understand pain. The damn drug companies and DEA are blocking people from getting help. This issue should be between a qualified Dr and the patient and not the DEA or any government. I see you posted this a very long time ago. I do know your pain if it hasn't killed you yet. I wish us all good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2307591