CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Your opinion of course, otherwise you would be including sources for all those statements by #461 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/6/2016 2:27:42 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   4,083
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2307322

Incharge, from my experience, no, the dental clean up isn't all that critical. I'm healthy without having done any of it. As much as the pharmaceutical industry is making sure it's being 'shared' so that everybody knows the 'harmful effects', it's a set up. I'm quite sure it's about them making gobs more money. It's exactly the thing they'd do.

Really, there's a lot of research to back this up? And big pharma never publishes fake research to support their agenda--scientists are magically immune to bribery, extortion and death threats? And who owns or funds 99 percent of labs capable of such 'research'---gee, I wonder?

And in order to not end up in jail (again--for no reason. The judge apologized profusely for her first arrest and 2 week detainment, with baseless charges) which the cartel via their pet monkey alphabet soup agencies, especially the FDA were looking for any excuse again. So yeah, she did a deal--but they still ended up killing her anyway--cadmium poisoning which mimics cancer in the end to 'prove' she couldn't cure 'cancer'.

And you don't except sources that aren't in your little 'elite' approved box. So I don't bother. And wow, 20 faked research articles sure do prove something, so sad the 'elites' never publish the real research unless it's something they aren't making money off of.

It doesn't make her information wrong, though. Surviving by compromising--with the cartel who'd harass her til the day she died otherwise (she still had to move her clinic to Mexico to get away from the harrassing US gov. flunkies).

She wanted to keep helping people. She couldn't do that from a jail cell. So I for one am quite glad she comprised--it allowed her to get her information out--and I'm sure she hoped we, the people who used her protocol would set the record straight as we followed in her footsteps. All you have to do is try it. It works, unlike any of these other half baked 'methods' all the big pharma shills hawk here.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2307322