CureZone   Log On   Join

Natural Desiccated Thyroid by hopeblossom ..... Hypothyroid & Wilson’s Disease

Date:   2/16/2016 11:52:15 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,550
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2304033

For many years now I have been in an unending search to the cure for my countless symptoms which all coincide with hypothyroidism and anemia. My blood tests have always come back within supposedly normal ranges and doctors have refused to take note of my clinical symptoms, even those completely obvious, like my dry skin and disfigured fingernails with deep ridges and spots of blood underneath the nails.
The frustration has been endless also. I have tried close to a hundred herbs and supplements, all types and dosages of iodine, all of the minerals, vitamins, all of the adrenal and thyroid herbs...Just to find some temporary relief and then go back to feeling cold and tired again. Feeling like I have to drag myself around to accomplish simple tasks and just "get through the day".
I gave up on doctors and after reading many people from curezone cautioning against taking thyroid meds "because they are dangerous" and "your body will forever lose the ability to make thyroid hormones on it's own", I figured "well if I don't want to take the meds, why go to the doctor and fruitlessly try to convince them of how I'm feeling?"
Finally this year though, I've just had enough of feeling tired. I have been gaining weight steadily and no matter what diet I try - (and I have tried most!) they have made me feel much worse and without any progress in losing weight.
I have become certain that my body needs a boost. I was reading posts of many others with the same complaints of me and found two sources of thyroid meds/supplements that have helped me without a doctors RX.
I decided to just bite the bullet and try natural desiccated thyroid and another supplement for the thyroid - GTA Fort II.
I am so glad I did. True, there are a few ups and downs, but overall I am feeling better! My mood is improved, I am getting random memories of my past that are triggered by certain things, I wake up less tired, I feel more motivated to do things. I do still get cold, but it's less often. Overall I feel warmer, my hands are warm.

I don't know exactly what caused this slow down in my metabolism, but I heavily suspect my tubal ligation had something to do with it after my last child was born 16 years ago.

I just wanted to share this and say that I really wish I was able to come across the desiccated thyroid and GTA a long time ago. It would have improved the quality of my life! I feel I have really lost so much...
How much more would I have done if I had the motivation and energy to do it?

Sometime a person just has to do what is right for them.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2304033