CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: what label would you put on such a person ... I can not say what to call them but it is sad by refreshed ..... Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Date:   2/16/2016 9:34:21 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   6,723
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2304004

It probably would have eventually gotten to you and zappers as well if the stink of it all hadn't used up so much energy. Count your blessings.

There are some protocols on curezone that did not work for me and EFT was one of them. However, due to the many testimonials, I did share the info with some people to whom I thought may be open to the idea. I guess I trust the testimonials on curezone because I have been here so long and feel like I trust many of it's people, even if I have not ever chatted with them before. When you read people's health histories that have been recorded, year after year, you get a sense of what is true and what works. That's what community can do for people. Wasn't it David101 that was not wanting friends? A new person, who has no connection may just become a scoffer when it comes to testimonials. That was one of the problems with the medical mindset pushing it's way through here....they gave no mind to the testimonials. Their facts were the only real answer in their mind. Long time protocols and curezone itself, purposely and publicly torn apart with lies and half truths. How did that help our cause?

I feel like we have to keep pushing forward and find the true answers to "why" cancer. I have never seen so much cancer in my life and I live in small town america. If not us...then who? I see people placing their hope in modern medicine to find the answer and I cringe. When the fight cancer donation time comes around and someone I know with cancer asks me to give....what do you say? The emotional devastation of the truth would almost kill them. They would think you hate them and want them to die. This is not an over exaggeration. I already lost my dad to cancer and chemo. I had to sit there and accept his decision to go this route. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done. Granted, in his case it was so fast growing that radiation was used just to shrink the tumors sticking out of his chest and give him some relief of pain...not necessarily to cure him.

I'm ok with people being skeptical too, as well has having their own opinion about what works and what doesn't, but purposely damaging a place where people like myself come and find understanding and answers (if we are willing to diligently seek them) is not a true natural health mind set in my opinion.

Thanks for your reply. It was very insightful. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2304004