CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What Systemic Cleansing and Therapeutic Nutrition Will Do For You by glaxony ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   1/31/2016 9:03:28 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,654
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2301142

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i have done six liver flushes, amalgam removal and i do kidney cleansing, bowel cleansing, and parasite cleansing regularly

i try to remember to have some clarkia on hand every full moon and take it

i make my own colloidal silver and take that daily keep the viruses at bay

( i have had measles, chicken pox and mumps, as a kid, and they say they can see from blood tests that i've also had hep a, i've got hep c, herpes and mono )

my liver enzymes were slightly elevated, but still in the normal range the last time they checked a few months ago

my hep c viral load count stays low (below 300K, and I was told the doctors don't usually recommend treatment unless it is higher than that, because they still believe your immune system might be able to kick in and beat it) as long as i take colloidal silver

i am slightly worried about eventually turning blue, because i've been taking it for ten years, but i'd rather be blue than dead

i am never tired any more
i used to sleep 10-12 hours per day, for years
now i rarely sleep more than 6-7 hours per day
i usually wake up with the sun rise eager to get out of bed instead of dreading to get up like i used to

i take a few drops of bloodroot in my tea every day, along with a blood pressure tea bag and some bugleweed

i also drink dandelion tea daily, and take milk thistle every now and then periodically

i drink teas that are good for the kidneys and eat a lot of watermelon, drink purified water, get exercise, i need a lot heavy exercise to feel good, and lately i've been taking cold showers

i eat mostly raw fruits and vegetable and juices in the summer months with some cooked vegetables with a little meat maybe once a month

in winter months i eat mostly cooked vegetables with a little meat once a week and drink a lot of vegetable and fruit juices and salads

when i go see my mother i eat what she eats which is SAD

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2301142