CureZone   Log On   Join

Detoxing like crazy! Need some support pleeeease!! by na2r4 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   2/23/2005 9:52:02 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,234
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=229961

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Oh man, i feel horrible! I am on day 4 of my Master-Cleanse and almost wanna give up!! This has been the maximum days i have ever done the MC, i always end up drinking or eating something and feel a whole lot better. This time, i'm not going to let that happen. I have already done my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this morning and had my lemonades, that made me feel worse!! I am freezing, i feel really woozy, i can barely pick up my 1yr old, my skin is yellow, i feel like i'm going to vomit, my eyes feel like they wanna just close and never open. Don't know what to do to make the feelings go away. I am determined to get past this, at this point i would have eaten sum cereal already. I don't even have any energy to entertain my 1 yr old. It was so hard to make her breakfast this morning. It honestly feels like my body is about to give out! My heartbeat feels weird too, had a couple of skips and flutters. I don't have any heart problems. I feel like I have high blood pressure, i have only had it once before, but i honestly believe that was because of the SWF. Please, please, i would really appreciate any advice.
On day 3 of my MC, i did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and had to eliminate a couple of times but wasn't anywhere near a bathroom, so held it in! After that i was unable to eliminate the whole day. Did my body absorb the water and salt? I have been drinking plenty of water, so i peed plenty of times, i just didn't get to eliminate yesterday, is this maybe i am feeling so bad! I mean really bad!! Does anyone know how many days this normally lasts? I don't think i can last too many days like this, it's pretty much only me and my baby all day and i don't want the detox to hinder my performance as her caregiver. Please, pleaee any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=229961