CureZone   Log On   Join

How I would suggest getting started with Auto Urine Therapy. by U Doctor U ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   1/24/2016 12:12:15 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,822
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2299428

I have been using Auto Urine Therapy everyday for three years now and I feel fantastic. My biggest improvement seems to be that I very seldom get common colds anymore, and they are much less severe. Looking back I would now say that I made a lot of small mistakes along the way. Here is my advice based on my 3 years of experience.

First, I only drink my own urine. Midstream fresh in the morning.

Second, I only drink a couple of ounces, usually one ounce, seldom more than two. After three years, every day, this is what works for me.

Third, I personally would not recommend starting with morning urine because it is so concentrated/strong. I did start with morning urine and it was a terrible experience for me. I would recommend starting with mid-day urine when you are well hydrated with water. This should have very little actual taste in my experience. You can mix it with juice at first if you need to.

Fourth, I wouldn't start messing around with doses larger than an ounce of your own fresh mid-streram urine until you are drinking your own urine straight for several months. This will get you used to understanding the things that alter the taste of your own urine. (Nothing wrong with starting with an eye dropper and a few drops.)

Fifth, please go slow!!! I believe that drinking a tiny portion of my own urine provides my body's chemical systems with feedback as to what they are doing it and how much they are doing it. I believe that large doses, for me more than a few ounces, of my own urine could be toxic to me.

Sixth, I make no claims that it is ok to practice Auto Urine Therapy while taking medication. But frankly I have not had any problem with it to date. But then I am not on many medications or meds that are very strong. I will say that if I am taking meds I take less volume and less concentrated urine. But mostly because it tastes terrible to me. Especially for NyQuil : ) Worse the second time around if you ask me.

Seven I personally don't practice extreme diets any more these days. I eat a standard AMA recommended diet, but with probably more than standard protein. What can I say, like to eat meat, occasionally I have an alcoholic drink.

Good Luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2299428