CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: When I open both doors.... by #461 ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   1/21/2016 5:30:19 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   948
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2298937

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

The trick with both EFT and muscle testing is asking/tapping about the right thing. If you base your healing methodology on the pharmaceutical cartel 'explanations of things, you'll get no where. Very little of their version is actually true. Do you ask questions on your own investigations or just assume the cartel's version is 'right' and think because it doesn't work, EFT doesn't work very well?

That's the mistake I see too many folks make.

Other than finishing up my stroke recovery, I'm healthy. Honestly. And this recovery is taking so long because there were many nerve problems---layers upon layers.

On top of it, after healing my pancreas, I discovered what a horrible thing that cartel produced 'insulin was and how glucometers lie, lie, lie. Using muscle testing, I'm doing my readings now, and for my blood pressure too.

Those wrist cuffs have an upward creep in them. The longer you use one, the higher it starts reading , making you think you blood pressure's rising, when it's not. So that when you go get it checked you'll have higher blood pressure cuz you're worried about it, and voila' on to blood pressure medicine you may end up going. *cha-ching*

The 'insulin' had basically capped all the regrowing nerves and muscles, and further growth became impossible. So I've stopped it and tapped to detox it (good grief, that was very painful, pulling it out of areas where it had capped things), and I'm starting to see movement that's new.

It took me back to the weakness level of about 7 months after the stroke, so I'm weaker than before removing the 'insulin' cap, but this time I'll heal right. :) All based on info from muscle testing. I'd have never been able to regrow things if I didn't have EFT to fix the dysfunctional nerves or get that 'insulin' crap off the ends of stuff.

And muscle testing right now is telling me, it's not a varicose vein, it's cadmium accumulating in that area, making the blood vessel and nerve spasm. Try tapping for that, instead.

As an example of not figuring it out for yourself, and probably taking a doctor's word for it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2298937