CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: feel suicidal - have morgellons by BeyondEnigma ..... Suicide Confessions Forum

Date:   1/9/2016 7:07:14 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,106
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2296248

please call 911 everytime your feeling suicidal. They are angels on earth . YOU may not even be put in a hospiral. Let trained professionals in on your thoughts completely for this brief period. REALIZE you are not in control of your own operating system. I'm going to post an image now that will hopefully not disgust everyone. IT came out of my nose Only after applying Hydrocortison cream Inside my nose!!! NOTHING ELSE WORKED... tried garlic tried Wormwood ...caster oil... tried peroxide ot. Followed by isopropyl (did not let either AAll the way back to my mucous membranes. ) The only thing that removed this Black/Rock hard Nasal growth...with 1 wirey hair grown in.... Which was not a nose hair....much longer ; ( , Was Hydrocordisone... it literally leaped from my nose. IT IS 11MM BY 6MM.... HOW DID IT FIT?.... unfortunately I have a deviated septum from a piercing infection long ago... and this black Fungal/bug/whatever it is is slowly eating the rest of my intact septum away... I only Have medical because I'm poor and live in La Ca... Primary doctor refuses to see me. Refereed to a bad ENT that said black nasal discharge is blood.. and debris from cigarette smoking... Yo ENT that black shit eroding my sinuses...and it is not easily removed... Tweasers sometimes work but Don't miss your target and be sure to weaken it's Dig in ability with hydroc...or likely any hormonal "safe in small doses " cream

P.S. I'm not personally suicidal but I have been before and I get it. EVEN before morg I had a bad relationship that stole my will to live. ALWAYS Always call professional help. FAMILY IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA. unless u are afraid to ask for guidance or your truely in need.of family support that is reliable. hotlines for suicide are ffine too...but they are going to do the same thing ASAP and get you in touch with emergency services. BY THE WAY more is real but even some effected benefit from low dose antipsycotics or even Benydryl... It just may help you to obsess less about the possessed by alien nano-tode feeling; )

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2296248