CureZone   Log On   Join

I cured my depression naturally by aggiepoke ..... Depression Forum

Date:   11/14/2005 11:16:11 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   9,932
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=22962

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello all!

I was diagnosed with temporary/mild Depression and took Zoloft, then Wellbutrin, and then Effexor for almost 5 years. It took me TWO years to get diagnosed. ARGH.

I wanted to throw my story out because maybe it will help someone else.

When the Effexor started making me crazy...saw the face of the devil, having horrific nightmares....I knew it was time to try a natural approach. I went to an herb shop in Conroe, TX about an hour away from me called Herbal Connection. My sister recommended it to me and said they can do an analysis on you. I drove over, took the assessment, they plugged it into their computer and it spit out a report that changed my life and how I looked at Depression forever. Carol didn't even know I was there because of depression...she looked at my report and a 'package' of vitamins I was severely low in and asked if I was on antidepressants because they deplete vitamins. I about fell on the floor! Long story short, I was dangerously low in 8 vitamins, my digestive, eliminative, thyroid, adrenals were all under functioning as well. A month into taking supplements to build my body up I felt great and started to wean off of Effexor. If any of you have weaned off Effexor, you know it's worse than anything... my doctor told me I'd be on it for the rest of my life. When I tried to discuss problems I had read about on the internet about Effexor he blew me off and I knew it was time to take my health in my own hands and "fire him." I started to notice I didn't need the herbal antidepressant anymore so I cut back. That was Dec. 05 - May 05. In May I started to see a Naturopathic doctor in Bryan, TX. My gut told me something was still wrong with me, my family and friends thought I was crazy...my first blood test revealed severe candida, heavy metal toxicity, fiberous tumors, liver problems, kidney problems...etc. I have been on Chinese herbs to target each problem... so far I have kicked the candida and my tumors are gone. Liver Flushes (thanks to curezone.com) are currently correcting many other things!

Anyway, there was NO history of Depression in my family. Mine came from extreme workplace stress which helped my vitamins go bye-bye.

Don't give up! Keep fighting... Listen to your body! Mine was telling me things for years but I just didn't listen! Curezone and you fabulous people taught me HOW!
Thanks,
Karen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=22962