CureZone   Log On   Join

Corners healed because of japanese method. by ECaccutane ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   1/9/2016 8:01:32 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   752
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2296144

Corner of my bottom lips have healed and I know why . It is because of the japanese method. When I was doing it, the corner would be the first to peel and on its own at the right time. But the middle part built up scabs and whenever they peeled, the lips underneath were raw as the newly formed skin would br stuck to it and come off.But the corner was always peeling independently at the right time and there was already new skin present after it peeled.

It took 2 months for it to heal and the skin looks normal with lines . But it is just 10% of my total lips and rest of my lips is same as when it was 2 months ago. This is because the lips would peel after 10 days and the new skin would come off with it which would take away all the healing progress.

So I know how to heal my lips but I will have to find a way to peel my lips on the right time. The reason why people are cured with the japanese method is because their lips peel on the right time.

I tried coconut oil for the past 20 days and it helped in peeling at the right time but it is not very effective. I am still experimenting with coconut oil.

Ps: few days ago I told that it could be saliva but I don't think it had to do anything with the healing . I am 100% sure that it will work for me. I need some help in finding a way to peel the lips at the right time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2296144