CureZone   Log On   Join

Candida, parasites, lymes, mystery illnesses? Please help I'm miserable by Kyuss89 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/4/2016 5:00:08 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,551
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2295379

Hello everyone I'm fairly new here but I really need some help..

I'll try and keep this short but it will probably sound similar to many others on here..

I have been feeling terrible for way too long and its making me completely miserable moody and depressed and my friends and family can see it, I'll start with the symptoms..

Very irritable, terrible brain fog, confused, lack of focus, no energy, light sensitive eyes, eye floaters, twitchy dry eyes, muscle and joint aches, lose Stoll, constipation, ringing and poping in ears, dizziness.

I just don't feel myself at all.. I tried Candida diet + antifungals for about 6 weeks and didn't feel any better.. maybe not long enough? Or maybe not Candida... I have tried the Black-Walnut and Wormwood tincture too with no relief..

I would like to mention that I work outside and have done for some time (gardening) I am beginning to think about Lymes?

Literally any advice or reply will be very much appreciated I am at the end and dont feel human..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2295379