CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cant Take Antibiotics/H Pylori? by beatty57 ..... Stomach Ulcer Support Forum

Date:   12/30/2015 7:03:25 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,328
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2294671

H Pylori is the cured and prevented 'vitamin ’c’ research
Doctors love tests_high profit

We are the problem! “Dietary” Antibiotics are deadly. After 70 years, even the FDA admits they are not working.

Ascorbic Acid has alway been the best antibiotic.

WE ignore the basics of nutrition and pay the price Over 90% of health is Dietary, No news, is good news!
A Healthy digestive/elimination systems does not complain.
If it does, then its true “must of been, something I ate"

The main factor that effects our health is called "VITAMIN DEFICIENCY DISEASE". This is not a disease. It is a CONDITION! Preventable, Yes! Curable, Yes!
With a Supplemented, nutritious, toxic free diet with Vitamins/minerals.

Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, processed vegetable oils, junk foods, chemicals in processed packaged foods, white rice. flour, food starch fillers in canned goods all soft drinks, soy, soy milk, microwave, deep fried foods and artificial sweeteners. The excess sugars and starches we ingest aid fungus, yeasts, parasites, cancer cell diseases to grow and replicate. Causing allergies, bipolar, depression, obesity, nerve damage, deep fried food, etc.
B 3 ‘niacin’ has a positive effect on depression, , heart, brain etc, etc, etc Research??? ‘sugar the sweetest poison of all’

Human/animal/grade‘ Diatomaceous Earth. Natural mineral, non toxic. I have used it over 5 years now and love what it does for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain', arthritic, ‘Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, 'energy', heart, diarrhea, drugs, constipation, obesity, skin, eyes, hair, calcium and nails and many more, This is why many call diatomaceous earth (DE, dirt, mud) 'a miracle’. Works best with 3 to 12 or more grams a day vitamin ‘C’ and without Processed Sugar and oils. All ages and pets. Can be found online, and animal feed suppliers and some health stores. One to 50 pounds ‘DE’ Cost; 75 cents to $10.00 a pound. Primary uses, human, animal parasites, insects, pets, home, and garden.
Research ‘diatomaceous Earth testimonials’. …dez.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2294671