CureZone   Log On   Join

A review of Kinesiology aka muscle testing... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/20/2015 9:13:42 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,588
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2293239

A bit more on muscle testing. It came up again out on a thread, so I thought I'd post a refresher of it, plus I think there's enough new info mixed in to be worth re-posting.

"My chiropractor read a study done that measured the varying methods of testing accuracy. I suspect it was in one of the journals he reads. He often share those sorts of things. I'm going to get the specific information my next visit. It is a good resource.

I'm not sure which things it tested other than Kinesiology (Scientifical name for muscle testing methodology) and pharmaceutical-based laboratory results. I'd guess probably some of the other culture's methods like the Chinese and east Indians.

We, however, only discussed what they'd found with Kinesiology and lab tests. The lab tests came in at around 70% accurate, Kinesiology at over 90%.

While of course, I'm sure they only tested the pharmaceutical cartel's (barely) approved version done by their approved practitioners (can't do that for free), I still know which method I'd choose. And better yet know I can learn a method you can do for yourself.

So many people know nothing about any non-cartel endorsed methodology. It's as squashed as they can make it--pretty much leaving only word of mouth as a source. It's the same body behavior behind the pendulum for 'psychic' readings, and you know how vilified that's been across the ages.

And you can do it by simply rubbing your fingers together or relaxing and let your body sway indicating yes or no, by the direction it sways, to do it for yourself, without the paid 'expert'. Your body knows the truth, you just have to learn how to communicate with it.

Myself, I've used it for a decade or better. I lucked out in that from day one, my body understood my intention, so I always got a yes or no, but I'm finding other folk often have to train their body with yes/no and obvious questions they know the answer to, getting their body on board with the procedure.

I have a friend who just can't seem to get the hang of it. From my observations, partly from only half trying (expecting me to do it for her like you would a doctor) and she often fails to get consistent results. I've been working with her to do practice yes/nos and obvious questions and it does seem to be helping the lack of consistent answers part.

But not of course her lack of motivation to bother to actually try. :( I'm guessing that also applies to most folks. We are just too lazy to take care of ourselves--sooo much easier to trot to the docs, get a magic pill (and get really angry when they don't have one or it doesn't seem to work, rather than try and find the solution ourselves), and voila', they're saved/cured. The cartel counts on that laziness, and apparently, they're spot on.

Really, imagine if folks actually got off their hinneys and learned this and EFT and didn't need to use the labs and doctors and fiddle fuss around with the very expensive 'procedures' to fix their false test results, or need ongoing herbs/drug 'treatments'?? Can you say collapse? So of course their paid employees here (and there are at least 7 or more which are some of those 'regular' posters who often make fake identities to make it look like even more so it seems the norm of thought here) are told to discount, deny, and belittle any one here who knows it works and says so. It right up there with zappers.

But even the media can't cover up the coming to light fact that way many people are being falsely 'diagnosed' and then treated for 'cancer' as just one example, so the doctor can rip them off for more money.

Also there is a learning curve for asking the right answers for kinesiology. You can't ask questions about the future because it answers only for the current moment. It can speculate based on what you normally do, (it's true for those 'psychic' readings too) but it's guessing just like you, although better informed.

So right now, it'll say yes for you and Joe getting married, for example. But Joe dies in a car crash tomorrow. So after that's happened, of course no. If you'd asked might Joe die in an accident, you'd probably have gotten a yes, because he probably lived a life full of risk via his own behavior and those that he hung out with. So go ahead and ask, knowing it's just speculation on your body's part. And realize you aren't ever going to get 100% true answers with those sorts of questions.

Or ask questions that fit your way of doing things (my sweetie and I often get different answers for scientifical questions because we think about thing in a very different way). Like 'Is the sky the color blue?' He gets no, because he thinks of the whole really it's light reflecting of the gases so it only seems blue.
Me, I get yes, because I think of it at the level of colors like green, purple, orange so yes it's blue.

Or if you're asking something that isn't even answerable, like is my coat green, when in fact it's a yellow sweater. Obviously a example, but it represents the kind of question that will trip you up because nothing about the question is yes or no.

There are all kinds of things. One way I deal with it, is I often ask, am I asking the right question for the answer I want. Or is this true on the highest objective level, because it will also go with your, or some authority's (must be right, eh?) opinion, if the beliefs are strong enough. Like a 'doctor' or 'minister'. Or if you're overly emotional about some thing. Again it may automatically go with your opinion with it's attendant intensity, unless you say differently.

And then past lives or failing to specify you want the information based on now. My sweetie asked as a test question, is my car blue? He's had a number of blue cars, so it said yes, although his CURRENT car is black, but in the unconscious, all the past information is as important as the current information, and since he's only had one black car, the belief that it was blue one was truer to his body.

I always get a yes on my name being bob, but since I've remembered it was a name I had in many past lives, it's understandable. One I've had more than the name I currently have, while it says yes to my current name, it gives a very strong yes to bob as well.

So it takes some WORK and discernment to make it as helpful and accurate as it can be. That so many fail in using it is a result of propaganda and lack of any real effort to facilitate it working, I think. Hardly kinesiology's fault. Luckily for health stuff, it's a bit easier, because most concerns are current ones and obvious, and the body knows that's what your asking about. So nope, it's too much work for most folks. Better to think it doesn't work, than have to put that much EFFORT in to honing it."

It wasn't as polite aka watered down as it could have been. It did I'm sure hurt some feelings which only proves there's some truth there you're trying to deny. It's one way to tell where a persons issues are, in a counseling context. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2293239