CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Experiment with Nitazoxanide dosage by glaxony ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/20/2015 3:35:50 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   4,563
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2293131

It is my understanding that homeopathic remedies and herbs and CS and things like that can/will cleanse your blood stream and strengthen your immunity. If you take the route of purification far enough, you will become less and less vulnerable to opportunistic infections. It begins with waging an all out war on the pathogens that are making your body sick and committing to extermination, the same way you would not let terminates tear down your house. Your body is even more precious. If pathogens cannot be cultivated to symbiotic standards, it is wise to eliminate them. Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.

If you afraid and imagine all of the reasons and ways that it could not be your fault, you must not exist. I have been told to stop being a victim. That is how I know.

Perhaps due to the fear of success, or the fear of dying, or the mistrust of internal voices, or the trust of audible voices, or all of those things combined, the fate is sealed and people are destined to die. It is a shame.

There are days when I feel so wonderful that I am certain I am on the verge of a full-body spontaneous die off and about to feel a sense of relief, then peace. And finally, once and for all, it would be nice for that to happen.

If those butt itch worms ever turn loose of my ass completely, and stop coming back, I will publicly declare it a major victory. But how do you ever know for sure???

I went nearly six months without them biting on my ass hole one time. For a while I thought I might be cured. But I got another one and haven't been able to get rid of them since.

I still believe it is possible. That's why I don't stop trying. One time I decided to stop fighting and let it go. I developed a floater so big that I thought I was going blind.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2293131