CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: It's true--you've tried your best with the 'elites' methods. by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/18/2015 2:43:08 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,448
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2292903

Car is actually more likely-she hates to hurt sentient animals because their owners are idiots, but sometimes the animals agree, that's the only way to reach them, so they take one for the team. So refrigerator, furnace, legs falling of furniture type things, office equipment, like your printer or computer, Or at the far end, you're walking under a falling safe at exactly the right moment. You can't hide. 'Accidents' and bad luck can find you anywhere.

She's saying you're not at the level of falling safes any more as you were in many past lives, though. Yours is more the one thing after another breaking down or plans always falling apart, or getting fired, or someone walking in on you at just the wrong moment, or you just can't catch a break level. She just picks which. That last idea just popped into my head, which is often the way she sends me information, so that may be next. Of course you'll never admit it here, but it's something to watch for, eh.

And I'm never too tuckered out to reply to 'attacks' or genuine questions. It carries it's own energy. :)

Have you checked with your 'god' recently, or are you one of the whole 'god's only necessary 'word' is the bible types? I've been out there talking to the 'god' voice folks, asking if they knew their bosses were gone. They didn't. They just hadn't been getting the usual requests for information about the 'trouble makers' aka the ones not buying the crap any more.

So I told them they were doing all this for free now, you know--volunteers. I had to explain that meant they weren't ever getting paid again. (they aren't the sharpest crayons in the box) They looked at each other, like 'Ohhh, that's not good' and a couple actually got up and left right then.

I checked in on them this morning and they were all gone, probably back to the crystalline universe aka the 'demon' universe, where it's much warmer and far more comfortable for them.

That's where Dante was sent, to trick him into believing in 'hell' A ancient false flag, even then. The 'elites' are always deceiving--I don't think they even can tell the truth to themselves. They think they are doing us and the rest of the galactic community a favor, by trying to get rid of us.

And that 'jesus' guy, he never died. He has all his meta human skills (new better less tainted word for psychic skills) working and wasn't actually dead, just in a healing trance. But he's already 'ascended' back in November. Missed that, did you? I talk about his story here.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2283141#i

He actually has made full enlightenment (shifted into his overarching sentience form) which required 'ascension' out to the vacuum of space, and returned home returning to being the young overarching sentience he was, before he felt so sorry for us, he transmuted into being a fetus so he could help encourage us.

Even with all the many never ending lies that comprise the 'bible, the account of his crucifixion is quite accurate, though. The hybrids were gleeful they'd actually destroyed one of the real 'gods'. It's them bragging about it. But he's already gone. And that's what's ended the 'elites' time here.

So I'm thinking it's going to get mighty quiet over your way. But any way, you still have your 'bible', eh?

And please do write that expose'.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2292903