CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: It's true--you've tried your best with the 'elites' methods. by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/17/2015 10:55:24 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,409
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2292825

Your faked misunderstanding and inflammatory interpretation of what I'm saying for it's worse possible meaning makes my head hurt. It's way too obvious. And you mean I've got the right to worship anything I want, as long as you deem it 'believable' and I'm willing to listen and accept your manly man proper belief. Right?

I SAID you're brainwashed. The 'elites' are the ones DOING the brainwashing. You are a indoctrinated flunkie, doing their bidding via their programming--that's all. If you were one of them, you'd know the truth. You don't, or at least appear oblivious to it.

So you're the 'force them into mental institutions and drug them senseless' type then, eh? I'm guessing you've had some in between lives where the woman who you've burned's spirit shared the pain of what you did to her, so you'd know how it felt. So you'd learn to stop that behavior.

From the memories of your past lives I see, it looks to be around the 1600's, for your last 'witch' burning. There aren't calendars posted around though, so it's from the style of clothes and architecture that I identify the time frame, so it's more general.

Looks like it only stopped the burning them alive part, though. You apparently missed the rest of the lesson. Well that you learned anything at all is a good sign, I guess.

I see you were a doctor in the 1800's too, so you got lots of those murders you committed in the name of medicine type spirits waiting to share their pain, so it looks like it helped you learn to be anti-pharmaceutical cartel. Lessons abound. There's sooo many more you've left to learn, by the looks of it, though.

And fear mongering, nope, because this is a real warning. That's she's been holding back, but no more. Karma's the criteria. I'm guessing you have some not so good stuff. That's what Celeste bases things on. She can just choose how it shows up and when. It's coming no matter what. Entirely your doing. Hope you've been nicer than naughty, eh?

And your sick cat is a form of bad karma, and nobody knows the exact future, not even Celeste. The heart of free will. She can look down the future lines and pick the one most likely, but it's a unknown until that very moment, other than things like that cataclysm looming. It happens in EVERY future line. It's a pretty sure thing.

Smears eh? Nah, just responding to your overt sneering attacks because I won't believe what you in your superior nose in the air way you think I should.

And yeah--it'll be very interesting to see who's been taken for a dupe---er--I mean, a wild ride. So, good luck to you. Hope it's only a sick cat for christmas. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2292825