CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Well loquat1, you can't accused me of being non-communicative and/or 'mystic/cryptic', eh? by loquat1 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/17/2015 7:54:32 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,324
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2292724

Hmm.........well, I wouldn't have phrased it quite so harshly myself, but I believe your detractor on the Parasites Support Forum is essentially correct on the fundamentals. Your response overlooks one important point, namely, that Satan can also appear as an angel of light (II Corinthians 11:14-15). So, just because you have rejected the brazen evil of the cult that had you as a child does not necessarily mean that you are out of the woods yet. You are almost certainly still his mouthpiece, and will remain so as long as he continues to deceive you.

It helps if you know your Bible, coz that is one of your main defences against Satan's methods. I urge you to acquaint yourself with its contents, and cease your communion with the devil. You should pay special attention to Matthew 24:23-27, II Corinthians 11:1-6, Galatians 1:6-9, I John 4:1-3 and Revelation 12:7-12. There are many more relevant passages, of course, but those are a good place to start, coz they lay down the basic groundwork. They also actually warn against people exactly like you, so learn to take a hint. Use them as a mirror, and see whether or not you recognize yourself in the reflection.

As for your 'prophecy', I could discern nothing of the kind. Not surprising really. It's vague enough to be interpreted a 1,000 different ways, and has no specific time-frame. After all, you wouldn't want to fail the test of a true prophet (or in your case, Oracle), would you? See Deuteronomy 18:20-22. Again, read the book, and by God's grace and power, free yourself from your bondage to Satan's emissaries (Colossians 1:13-14).

There is no greater gift than the freedom waiting for you if you can accept it. Recognize the compulsion you feel to spread your message for what it is  - doing Satan's bidding by preaching 'another gospel'. Only then will you find peace. 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2292724