CureZone   Log On   Join

Well loquat1, you can't accused me of being non-communicative and/or 'mystic/cryptic', eh? by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/16/2015 10:06:34 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,623
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2292679

Well loquat1, you can't accused me of being non-communicative and/or 'mystic/cryptic', eh?

I'm saying what I'm learning as clearly as possible. That you can't believe it isn't my problem. I can only teach--I can't make you learn. That is entirely your choice.

I communicate with Celeste via a direct link via my higher self in the collective unconscious. I also talk to the 'helper angels' in the spirit realm, a skill we all should have but have been tricked into believing it's just our imagination. Most of us are shouting out there all the time--we just don't listen.

So you think cults have names?? That they go by 'Fred's' cult? How about reading it here. 'The deeemons made me doooooo it...' //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2283887#i My encounter with a genuine dyed in the wool old timey fear-monger, courtesy of the 'elites'. I talk about my cult experience and it's origins there.

Nah, you're not one of them. You're just well-indoctrinated into the world they want you to believe is real. And they're all under detainment now. So if you're posting here, you're not even one of their high level flunkies.

And for sure, she tells me what's coming. Sometimes asks me to hold back info, if they're planning to surprise an offender, so they don't have to chase him/them around all over the countryside. But here's the biggie I need people to know. 'What's really coming...' //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2282292#i. I get into that part around half way down the post.

I'm doing what she asks of me. It's my job. If I hadn't been able to handle it, She'd have done her best to find another. It's a job that really needs doing, or we may not be able to save ourselves. Time seeming to speed up, and the weather getting more violent are just the start. It's going to get much worse. Like unsurvivably worse if we aren't ready in time.

Enough for you? If you want to know what I'm being told for smaller more local stuff, start in 'He's home at last' and many of the posts after. I relay what I'm being told is happening. The change has to be verrry low key. Humanity is far too fragile for a hologram in the sky, saying 'we're saved' or some such.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2292679