CureZone   Log On   Join

Still waiting (with some clarification)... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/9/2015 8:33:53 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,535
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2291617

Another quiet day---I still feel like I'm holding my breath. This is the make it or break it point, clearly. Either it's all an amazingly well filled out delusion on my part or things are going to break loose pretty soon. I know how my crappy memory wouldn't let me remember though, so I believe if it were a delusion, it would keep changing in the basic stuff cuz I'd forget details--it does change as things get updated, but the basics remain the same.

And the El-*th are still trying to get the far east settled down. I sorta off handedly (from outside the fishbowl) asked why didn't they ask the greys to help? After all, the east are mostly reincarnated greys.

The king and group turned and stared at me. Like 'what?' I expounded---'I'm sure the greys left some sort of 'returning' prophesy, because I know they intended to come back as soon as they could, knowing this stuff would (hopefully) occur. I'm sure the Asians will remember.'

The king kinda huffed, and there were a bit of how come we didn't think of that looks cast around. And so I believe they're getting one of the leader greys to call his 'children' home, so to speak. I had the advantage of knowing So Shu Ming and seeing how his caretakers/priestesses were revered, and their requests honored by the folks around them.

I'd have called So Shu Ming back to earth, but I suspect dragons are much better worshiped from afar, and the terror of an actual dragon showing up might have made things worse. And I'm guessing some of the grey's priests are still around somewhere, and can be called back to duty. The greys used religion to manage their folks, but it wasn't nearly as abusive. Mostly they chose the next emperor, and maybe asked for the priests to investigate the bigger wrong doings of rich over poor.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2291617