CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: That is the problem with you guys, the FDA reported that many producers of Colloidal Silver had no silver at all. by Esstee ..... Colloidal Silver Debate Forum

Date:   12/7/2015 5:34:39 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   1,136
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2291154

RE: The company your are constantly trying to discredit has a Certificate of Analysis from ALS Environmental the largest testing facility in the world , and it does not report any chemicals.

1. Are there any other COA's beyond the TDS report for this particular product or company?

That said, the issue I found with ALsENVIRONMENTAL_RPT.pdf is where it does not encompass any content analysis data. And so, unless there are additional pages to this report, the appeal to chemical analysis using this particular COA is pointless as it is nothing more than a read verification(Ec /ppm scale). - Not to be confused with a full chemical analysis report, which was clearly not part of the lab work, as those are either; not applicable or registering bellow the read limits.

And so in this way, the report actually works against the seller.
First by demonstrating that the solution claims(composition) are undetectable.
And secondly, where there was no content testing carried out on the solutions whatsoever.

Having said all that, I'd conclude by saying that anyone can obtain COA's of this nature irregardless of content. As it does not encompass any form of content anlysis such as the total measure of metals in solution. - Which makes this particular report all but useless in it's current form. 

PS. To put this in perspective. This test is the equivalent of going to a Lab and asking a technician to validate(or double check) equipment readings. Which would have nothing whatsoever to do with the physical measure of chemical compositions and/or metals in solution(0).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2291154